• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Source of Letro with script

redclift35

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Gents, I have a question. I need to get ahold of Letro ASAP as Arimidex is getting to be unaffordable via wal-mart. I have gone up in dose from 1mg EOD to 1mg ED. I called walmart and they want 159 for a QTY of 10, option not available. My Doc will write a script im sure but i dont know where to get it cheaper. I think i would be able to take 1 or 2 a week. Before arimidex my level was 74 and now after 2.5weeks its 52 pg/mL by taking 1mg eod. I am not taking any gear, never have. My test was 795 and now its 923, so i think the lower the E2 the higher the test and the cycle begins. I know there are online stores which require a script which isnt an issue but i dont know who to trust.
Please advise.

Thanks in Advance

Just buy research chemicals with one of our sponsors. Extreme peptides, CEM or Purchase Peptides. If you want tablets, you have to wait a while and for those, Unclez, WP or EK.

Just buy research chemicals with one of our sponsors. Extreme peptides, CEM or Purchase Peptides. If you want tablets, you have to wait a while and for those, Unclez, WP or EK.

Ok, now how should i transition? Totally stop the arimidex or do both. I am almost out of arimidex but it has 4 refills on it. Since its out of pocket will they fill it with it being less than a month? What is equal to what I am doing now @ 1mg ed?

I would stop the arimidex the day you start the letro, you can run the letro at 1.25/day and could even go lower and it would still be effective .. pharma letro is gonna be about as expensive as the adex most likely, but you can save a ton by using research chem letro instead. As said above - Purchase Peps (link in my signature) Extreme, or CEM all carry it I'm pretty sure - I know PP does and there are sales going on right now as well. good luck bro let us know how you make out

I would stop the arimidex the day you start the letro, you can run the letro at 1.25/day and could even go lower and it would still be effective .. pharma letro is gonna be about as expensive as the adex most likely, but you can save a ton by using research chem letro instead. As said above - Purchase Peps (link in my signature) Extreme, or CEM all carry it I'm pretty sure - I know PP does and there are sales going on right now as well. good luck bro let us know how you make out

When should i retest using the letrozole? 2 or 3 weeks? Does letro really take 6o days to do its job? Since i have been taking 1mg since 24th of AUG i wanna get 1 more test and see where I am at. ITs like cutting wood, measure 2x and cut 1x. LOL
Right now arimidex is costing me $3 PER 1MG so 90/month via wal fart. I need the estradiol around 25 or so, so half of what it is now. You may think thats easy but my test will sky rocket again leading to high E2. I feel much calmer when the estrogen is lower. What are you using? You have to remember, since im not on gear, my LH will just keep going up. Since i am working my Doc, i dont really wanna go black market.

Last edited:
Back