• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this Sufficient PCT

jdm4936

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1st week
Clomid-150ed
Nolva-40ed
Clen-80 mcg a day
Letro-.5mg ed
Vitamin C 3 grams throughout day(for cortisol)
Animal Pak
Extend BCAAs morning and intra workout
NO Xplode V2 pre workout
Post Workout whey 30 grams, waxy maize starch 50 grams, creatine mono 10 grams
Before Bed Melatonin, ZMA, and a natty test booster
8-10 hours a sleep a night

Split
2 days on 1 day off (Chest tri, back bi, legs, shoulders traps abs)
20 mins of steady state cardio every day

I will be eating 500 over maintenance and about 200 grams of protein. How does this look. I will be lowering the doses each week (except clen i will be raising).

Do you have gyno? Because that's only reason you should be taking letro and nolva. If you dont, I'd drop the letro and nolva, keep the clomid and add aromasin.
Pct: clomid 100/100/75/50 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5.

Some may say its a little high on the clomid. Most cycles I've seen even with heavier usage have been around 50-100mg/day.. Studies have shown nolva and clomid at a fraction of the dose and users responding well..

Do you have gyno? Because that's only reason you should be taking letro and nolva. If you dont, I'd drop the letro and nolva, keep the clomid and add aromasin.
^^^^this. no nolva or letro is needed unless youre trying to fight gyno

This. I think you clomid is to high.

V/R
Chris

Okay i will lower the clomid and I am gyno prone. I tend to have very high estrogen levels in general so It is very difficult to really lower it. Especially after a cycle with aromatising steroids. I will just use the letro as need, however I thought the nolva with the clomid would increase my natural test faster. Correct me if I am wrong.

Okay i will lower the clomid and I am gyno prone. I tend to have very high estrogen levels in general so It is very difficult to really lower it. Especially after a cycle with aromatising steroids. I will just use the letro as need, however I thought the nolva with the clomid would increase my natural test faster. Correct me if I am wrong.
unless youre showing symptoms of gyno i wouldnt take nolva

That's why aromasin is used on cycle and during pct, to prevent estrogen rebound. Nolva lowers igf levels and imo, that isn't good during pct, some may disagree about nolva use in pct but most of the people on this board prefer the clomid/aromasin combo for pct.

Never seen any evidence that using two serms at once is better than one. Pick one, and clomid is definitely the better choice. As far as letro, I'd imagine with your test as low is it is during pct that's gonna crash your estrogen pretty hard. Not to mention it probably has the worst rebound of any AI you can take. Aromasin would be infinitely better but even A-dex would beat out letro IMO. Problem with a-dex/letro is you would really need to taper down just right, and before the serm is out of your system to avoid getting estrogenic sides AFTER your pct. Don't recall off the top of my head the exact half-life of letro but it's very long, so I don't think anyone could effectively taper it without having some rebound. Either way you'd have to stop it mid-pct so you'd be missing out on the benefits of an AI for a good portion of your pct. If you do have a rebound effect you would want to still have a SERM going to prevent gyno etc.

All in all Aromasin is what you want, if you're not willing to do that stop the letro early into pct and just finish with clomid imo.

Aromasin also boosts your natural test. So that's why we use it during PCT.

IML Gear Cream!
Clomid will help raise ur natural test levels but would just be for gyno. IMO.

V/R
Chris

how about Animal M-Stak and Pak along with Clomid and Aromis?

Would Animal M-Stak and Pak hav any benefits???

Back