• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

opinion on first cycle bulking program

joe4334

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats: 35yo, weight 165 (from 115 3 years ago)
I've been training for 3 years.
Currently I am able to consistently work out for ~1hr Mon - Fri

I will be starting my first cycle and would like input on different opinions as to what I should be doing.

Current workout:
Mon - Legs
Tues- Chest
Wed - Back
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Bi/Tri

I am able to complete ~5-6 exercises each day with each exercise @ 4 sets of 10/8/8/6 (increasing the weights respectively).

I would greatly appreciate input as to what exercises you would recommend and what sets. Should I stay at 10/8/8/6 or increase intensity to 5 sets of 5? Should it be mixed?

just because ur able to train 6 days a week doesnt mean you should. i used to HATE (with a passion) 3 days a week programs....until i tried DC training. once you understand it, you will love it. gives your body 4 days of rest to grow and your strength increases so much. also, what is your cycle?

one tip for bulking is eat alot of carbs. i dont worry about eating alot of protein when bulking. i worry about protein when i cut or recomp

Looks good to me Surely you will tweak your sets/reps workout days as needed for recovery or just better pump workout.

This sounds like a recipe for overtraining. If you are dead set on that grouping at least try a 2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off to get some rest. Add bi/tri to primary/big muscle groups to achieve this. The key to any good training program though is to avoid stagnation. You need to switch it up. Now whether that is upping the weights or sets, taking more or less rest time between sets, or even switching the program up altogether. So yes...try 10/8/6/6 for a while then try 5x5! Remember time away from the gym(eating,rest,sleep) can make you grow too. Just don't do the same thing for months and months(or years:shooter:)

Week:
1-4 Dbol @ 20mg ED
1-10 Test c @ 250mg 2 days/wk
5-10 HCG @ 250iu 2 days/wk

1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED

PCT
Week:
12-16 nolvadex 20mg ed for 3 weeks 10mg ed for 2 weeks.

With that said, wouldn't it be beneficial to train the 5 days/wk while on cycle or would you still recommend a split (i.e. Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri with Wed, Sat, Sun rest)

Even though you are on the sauce you still need your rest days. I know it's hard to fight the feeling of always wanting to be in the gym while on, but I stand behind my opinion of needing rest and eating good.

you will feel like all you Want to-do is workout but you must take the proper rest or you will defeat the process

5 day split:
Day 1: Quads/Hams/Calves
Day 2: Back/Triceps
Day 3: Shoulders
Day 4: Chest/Biceps
Day 5: Quads/Hams/Calves
Day 6 and 7: Rest

Most of my set/reps are 3 x 15-20

This is just what I like and works for me. Cardio and ab work daily.

Edit: Sounds like you need to eat more, a lot more.

I forgot to ask...115pds 3 years ago...any medical problems or conditions? How tall are you? No offense but I think I came out of the womb at that weight. I am very glad you are at least up to 165pds now. Remember...keep EATING and don't worry about cardio right now unless you are 4ft tall

no medical conditions aside frm low test levels. any recomendatins on specific excersizes aside frm major ones, i.e. squat, dead lifts, etc

IML Gear Cream!
just because ur able to train 6 days a week doesnt mean you should. i used to HATE (with a passion) 3 days a week programs....until i tried DC training. once you understand it, you will love it. gives your body 4 days of rest to grow and your strength increases so much. also, what is your cycle?

one tip for bulking is eat alot of carbs. i dont worry about eating alot of protein when bulking. i worry about protein when i cut or recomp

I would love to know what DC training is.

I don't think training 5 days/week would inevitably lead to over training. It's your split that will lead to overtraining. You are doing a ton of work on the largest muscle groups on your body 3 days in a row without breaking up your volume . I like to do a split like this and have for years:

Chest/tri/abs
Back/bi/shoulders
Legs
off
repeat

I basically split the volume of everything over two days. For example I would do 12-15 sets for chest split over 2 days.

If you go to failure you should not be doing high volume.

Back