• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High School Volleyball Coach Arrested for Selling Steroids to Students

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
High School Volleyball Coach Arrested for Selling Steroids to Students

By Millard Baker | Steroid Arrests, Steroids in High School
Leave a Comment
Tweet
Police arrested a high school volleyball coach for selling anabolic steroids after a three-month joint investigation by the Friendswood Police Department and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). Timothy Todd Porter was arrested along with his two roommates during a raid of his home. Porter taught astronomy and physics in addition to coaching volleyball at Clear Springs High School in League City (Texas). He had been employed by the Clear Creek Independent School District for 22 years.
Porter became a high-profile target for police after investigators learned of his access to students as a teacher and coach at Clear Springs High School.

Sucks the dude got busted but he shouldn't have been selling to kids let alone supporting the use of gear they are to young.

Agreed. I just noticed Prince posted the same info. My bad Prince didn't see it till just now. If you want to delete this post I understand. My bad bro.

V/R
Chris

It could of been as innocent as selling one of them an expired bottle of P-Plex. DEA are cockhungry fags

I am just not ensure why you would take the risk and sale to high schoolers as you know that they are going talk and eventually cause you to get busted.

Back