• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WP Sales anyone?

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would like to know if anyone has taking advantage of the deals WP has put out????

V/R
Chris

Check his site bro!

V/R
Chris

You wont know if you dont do it

I took advantage of his NPP deal for the half off!!! He also through in gifts that made it well worth while!!:winkfinger: I am still waiting on shipping but will update as soon as I recieve the goodies.

This is good info. I hope folks can stop getting so wrapped around the prices, but look at the quality, dosage, shipment and customer service. So wait for 2mnths and wonder of it bunk or just go with the gurantee and get what you pay for!!!

V/R
Chris

It's true but it is good to see guys getting the best gear on the market for reasonable prices. WP you have been great to everyone. Not just saying this because I am one of your reps but because of no matter what is said or by home you never attack or not respond and e everyone who purchases from is always made happy period! No homo!

V/R
Chris

Would like to know if anyone has taking advantage of the deals WP has put out????

V/R
Chris

No bro. No offense, but even their discounts are way out of my budget. And I'm loaded. It sucks because I really want to try WP, specifically AP. Everything I hear about them is top notch. But I'm simply not going to pay $190 for a single 10ml vile of test cyp. I'm happy for those that do, but I'm just not going to do it.

Again, I'm not flaming WP, I'm just answering your question since you posted in the general board and not the WP sponsor board. Even the deals are too expensive in my opinion. But hey, I'm a capitalist, so all the power to you! :winkfinger:

No bro. No offense, but even their discounts are way out of my budget. And I'm loaded. It sucks because I really want to try WP, specifically AP. Everything I hear about them is top notch. But I'm simply not going to pay $190 for a single 10ml vile of test cyp. I'm happy for those that do, but I'm just not going to do it.

Again, I'm not flaming WP, I'm just answering your question since you posted in the general board and not the WP sponsor board. Even the deals are too expensive in my opinion. But hey, I'm a capitalist, so all the power to you! :winkfinger:

Ted,
My brother I actually respect your approach and answer!!! I do appreciate you maturity in your answer. However please send me a pm what you would like to have, spend and I will run it past WP and see what magic he can do. Give us a try bro before you count us out!!!

V/R
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
Good call Chris. Anyone that deals with WP never have anything bad to say. Go through the posts lol. He simply delivers top of the line products, and gifts lol! It only take one order to see there's no bs from us.

maybe you didnt see i always have also offer for testo cyp buy 1 get 1 free..here vials come a lot les..under 100$..same as in USA pharmacy or even less!

maybe you didnt see i always have also offer for testo cyp buy 1 get 1 free..here vials come a lot les..under 100$..same as in USA pharmacy or even less!

You're right, I definitely missed that promo. That's certainly in my price range, especially for the quality of gear and service. Thanks for the heads up bro. I'll keep checking back.

Ted,
My brother I actually respect your approach and answer!!! I do appreciate you maturity in your answer. However please send me a pm what you would like to have, spend and I will run it past WP and see what magic he can do. Give us a try bro before you count us out!!!

V/R
Chris

Thanks Chris. I sent you a PM, but WP just posted something about buy one get one free promos he does sometimes. That works for me.

i always have that offer in my shop,see under kits sale and offers..;)

you are welcome.

I know when my insurance didnt pay for my ccyp from walgreens I had to pay about $100 out of pocket for the 10ml of cyp from walgreens. Well my insurance finay kicked it and I dont pay shit for it now,lol its good to be me

I know when my insurance didnt pay for my ccyp from walgreens I had to pay about $100 out of pocket for the 10ml of cyp from walgreens. Well my insurance finay kicked it and I dont pay shit for it now,lol its good to be me

Wow Bro, that is amazing. Good for you man, actually congrats for you. :ohyeah:Must be nice!!!

Can't wait WP!

V/R
Chris

Back