• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test only cylce

dirtbiker666

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This would be a first cycle @ 24 years old 5'7 210 pounds Body fat slightly high 14% going to get it to 11-12ish before I start.
Test E..........1-10
Nolva 10mg...1-10
Arimadex .25.1-10 or 1-15?
Pct .............12-15
Day one 150mg clomid an 40 mg of nolva
Day two 100mg clomid an 20 mg of nolva
Finish with 50mg clomid and 20 nolva

Should I run the armidex 1-15 ? or just 1-10 ? The reason behind the nolva is to improve hdl. What you guys think? Reason For the adex is to prevent or try and prevent gyno. Or should I feel it out and if I start show signs of gyno start on the adex ? Thanks guys and I cannot get HCG

Problem to My friend ran a cycle of test and dbol 500mg test e and 30 mg of dbol and had gyno. he wants to run the same cycle again Should he def run adex letro or something else during his cycle ?

I really want to run a lower dose like 400mgs but it comes in 350 I could always break that down but I will see. It's a first cycle so I didn't really feel the need to go any higher. BUT I will be using a ugl so that is another factor on the quality issue MG per MG if you know what I mean.

And what do you think about the nolva dose if even use the nolva during for HDL ???

Last edited:
I personally love nolva but the modern trend is to leave it out until you absolutely need it. I like to run it at 10mg a day works fine for me. If you wanted to you could just do .75 ml mon thursday so you spread out your dosing if you are worried about going too high first run.

I personally love nolva but the modern trend is to leave it out until you absolutely need it. I like to run it at 10mg a day works fine for me. If you wanted to you could just do .75 ml mon thursday so you spread out your dosing if you are worried about going too high first run.

Sounds good thanks for your input . So Adex .25 ed 1-15 and nolva 10mg 1-10 or 1-15 like the a dex ?And yea i'll go with the .75 :). Now if I am running all that am I pretty much screwed if I start to get gyno lol ?

Last edited:
As long as he runs the ai and nolva. Once you have gyno it's there til you get surgery.

As long as he runs the ai and nolva. Once you have gyno it's there til you get surgery.

Yea I understand that..just wanted to be sure on what he could do different to at least unfortunately maintain what he has. But thanks for your input :). I will post a log and pics once I start

Back