• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Actor sentenced to life in prison for gang rape

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Actor sentenced to life in prison for gang rape

September 9, 2011

SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - A bit actor who appeared in the first "Austin Powers" movie was sentenced Friday to life in prison without the possibility of parole in the violent 1990 gang rape of a Southern California woman.

Joseph Son, 40, was found guilty of one felony count of torture Aug. 25 after being linked to the crime through DNA evidence, said Farrah Emami, spokeswoman for the Orange County district attorney.

In 1997's "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery," Son wore a bowler hat and played one of Dr. Evil's henchmen, named Random Task.

Son and co-defendant Santiago Lopez Gaitan, 40, abducted the then-19-year-old victim as she was walking her dog by her apartment on Christmas Eve.

Son and Gaitan drove the woman to Huntington Beach and repeatedly raped and sodomized her in the back of the car at gunpoint. They also pistol-whipped her and repeatedly threatened to kill her, counting the bullets and telling her she was going to die.

Prosecutors say the woman, identified in court papers as Jane Doe, begged for her life before Son and Gaitan released her, naked, badly injured and blindfolded with her own pants. She went to a local home, where police were called.

Evidence was collected from the woman that Christmas Eve, but the case eventually went cold.

It wasn't until Son pleaded guilty to felony vandalism in 2008 and violated probation that he was required to provide a DNA sample. That sample was linked to DNA collected from Doe in 1990.

In an "impact statement" to the court, the woman said she deals with post-traumatic stress disorder daily, and Christmas has become difficult to celebrate every year.

"My emotional scars are intense," she told the court. "My twenties were stripped from my life as I relearned how to walk, see, hear and cope with the outside world again."

Gaitan pleaded guilty in January to five felonies, including kidnapping and sodomy by force in concert. He was sentenced to 17 years and four months in state prison.

From The Associated Press

well lets hope he gets ganged raped in prison

That he will...
motivationposter.jpg

joeson_large_small.jpg

Son is best known by mixed martial arts fans for his exploits in the early era of the UFC. Infamous for creating his own martial art -- Joe Son Do -- the 40-year-old battled just once inside the Octagon, losing to Keith Hackney after incurring a brutal series of groin strikes.
Son parlayed the notoriety into a brief actor career, playing the role of "Random Task" in the 1997 movie "Austin Powers."

He's Korean, correct? They all have super wide faces, like pans.

Hope the bastard has a rough time in the joint.

Some people are just plain, bad.

IML Gear Cream!
What's gangsta?

---
-

HOOGIE FOR LIFE

Lol Yea, that's what I meant, gangsta.

"Son and co-defendant Santiago Lopez Gaitan, 40, abducted the then-19-year-old victim as she was walking her dog by her apartment on Christmas Eve".

"Son and Gaitan drove the woman to Huntington Beach and repeatedly raped and sodomized her in the back of the car at gunpoint. They also pistol-whipped her and repeatedly threatened to kill her, counting the bullets and telling her she was going to die".

Even Al Capone had enough sense to visit whore houses, even if he ran em.

Rape aint about sex homie, Its power/control.

Is that always the case? You don't think there are people out there who rape chicks just for the booty?

Is that always the case? You don't think there are people out there who rape chicks just for the booty?

Fucking thank you.

Everyone's cliche "it's not about sex, it's about power".

Yea bullshit assholes, sometimes it's just about gettin that tang.

Soo true! But not every case is the same.

I guess he should've killed her then and disposed of the body, maybe that would qualify as gangsta, and he might have gotten away with it.

But, I guarantee, that large hunk of a man is going to have his fill of sodomy and control in da joint.

Id have my way with any one of you honestly. Aint no one bigger or stronger than me so, yeah. fucking spread em.

Now, my point about power is...They basically terrorized her, told her she would die, beat on her etc.

Does that sound like strictly a sexual thing? Not really...Sounds like assertion of dominance over the weaker and physically useless creatures we call women. Now STFU and agree with me.

Last edited:
Id have my way with any one of you honestly. Aint no one bigger or stronger than me so, yeah. fucking spread em.

Now, my point about power is...They basically terrorized her, told her she would die, beat on her etc.

Does that sound like strictly a sexual thing? Not really...Sounds like assertion of dominance over the weaker and physically useless creatures we call women. Now STFU and agree with me.

IN this case, I do agree.
But you gotta admit, part of it was to get laid. Else why a 19 year old chick, instead of say, 35? 45?

Most likely, you are correct. But there is the off chance that they terrorized her to just make her keep her mouth shut. I honestly don't know what their motivations were. I am a horny goat who only thinks of sex as a means to get my rocks off. I don't have time for power games, just give me the booty and afterwards make me a chicken pot pie.

I hope that cock sucker gets raped everyday of his life in prison.

IML Gear Cream!

Im your hukleberry ! :winkfinger:

http://youtu.be/-cUnXWNO17s

Back