• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much do you inject at 1 time for each inject spot?

jjpeters4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My next cycle calls for 2.5 ml per inject, and that seem like alot when you look at how much that is on the needle, would you guys use 2 spots or just inject a full 2.5ml all into one spot.............Do I smell a sticky post?:winkfinger:

i inject 50mg each of test/tren/mast every day so that's 1.5ml

and i only cut the dose into 2 shots when the post injection pain of the compound(s) + the amount of oil is too much to handle.

at first i did 100mg for each of those 3 compounds eod, and i had to split it into 2 shots so i figured i might as well inject every day only half the amount.

last cycle I was using 300mg deca per week, and 650 test. Deca was only 100mg/ml and the test 250mg/ml. Soo it worked out to 2.8ml total per shot, pain wasn't bad at all though. Keep to larger muscles and you should have no problem.

if you're pinning delts i would split it up, quads or glutes should be fine with 2.5ml (inject slow and massage a bit after), triceps i would split it up for sure, pecs i would split it up, ventrogluteal you could shoot all 2.5 no problem

all depends where you're pinning

If I need to pin say... 3ccs I'll put 1.5 in each shoulder then go work em. Same with all my muscles. I split em all up left and right. So if u need to pin 4ccs it much more manageable.

Agreed on keeping it to larger muscles and you should be fine. I've injected 2.5 in one spot (always glutes) many times. Just make sure you take your time and don't rush it. Unless of course you just feel like making it into two injections... but there's no reason to.

depending on how big the person is also depends on how much gear goes into each muscle group.

My quads can fit 4mls. Delts about 2.5 but probably 3ml if I tried.

IML Gear Cream!
My quads can fit 4mls. Delts about 2.5 but probably 3ml if I tried.

Hmm I haven't tried 4ml :)
I may have to pick up some 5cc syringes
Can u stuff 4ml into your glutes to?

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Hmm I haven't tried 4ml :)
I may have to pick up some 5cc syringes
Can u stuff 4ml into your glutes to?

I find hitting the glutes awkward, so I rarely do. I'm sure you can fit 4ml in though

I find hitting the glutes awkward, so I rarely do. I'm sure you can fit 4ml in though

I find it kinda awkward to. I don't think I'm flexible enough ha. I need to convince the wife to do it for me. So far no go on that part

I find it kinda awkward to. I don't think I'm flexible enough ha. I need to convince the wife to do it for me. So far no go on that part

I know wtf is up with that. I had one gf who was a nurse, she's the only one who would inject me. Even this girl who was a competitor who I use to shoot wouldn't shoot me lol. My present gf? Never lol

when i didnt know any better i put 5cc in my ass, lots of pain.....sitting,walking just being awake.

Back