• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno...

MathewD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im running my first cycle of sustanon 2502x per week and 50mg/day of anavar is it possible that after 8 days I am already experiences gyno symptoms... my nipples are a little sensitive and when i apply pressure to them with my fingers i feel a little soreness.... is it possible?

Yeah it's possible. But 2x/wk of sus isn't gonna cut it. You need to hit that shit EOD. Treat the mixture like the shortest ester it contains which is prop.

Are you taking an AI? If not get on aromasin at 12.5mg ED to start. This isn't a big deal. Sensitive nips are common. It's when you get a lump that you should worry.

Yeah it's possible. But 2x/wk of sus isn't gonna cut it. You need to hit that shit EOD. Treat the mixture like the shortest ester it contains which is prop.

Are you taking an AI? If not get on aromasin at 12.5mg ED to start. This isn't a big deal. Sensitive nips are common. It's when you get a lump that you should worry.

I have an AI on hand... I have arimidex should i start running it now... or wait till i physically see something.... its my first cycle too.... are you sure i need to do every other day injections everyone told me that 2x a week is fine... for sustanon 250

I have an AI on hand... I have arimidex should i start running it now... or wait till i physically see something.... its my first cycle too.... are you sure i need to do every other day injections everyone told me that 2x a week is fine...

Yes I'm sure. Others will surely chime in to support that "Claim". Yes you should have been running the adex from day 1! It's to prevent gyno. It won't heal it. If they are really sensitive, I'd take .5mg ED until it chills out then back off to .5mg EOD and see how that treats you. It will help with bloating also. :winkfinger:

Do you know anything about esters? Not being a dick, just a question. Do you even know what esters are in your sus?

Yes I'm sure. Others will surely chime in to support that "Claim". Yes you should have been running the adex from day 1! It's to prevent gyno. It won't heal it. If they are really sensitive, I'd take .5mg ED until it chills out then back off to .5mg EOD and see how that treats you. It will help with bloating also. :winkfinger:

Do you know anything about esters? Not being a dick, just a question. Do you even know what esters are in your sus?

yeah i know my shit man lol..... i was going to start running my ai after week2 but i guess its kicking in soon then i thought... and propr is in the sus 250 which is the short one and the rest are longer esters... actually longer then enthanate and cypionate..... so why would 2x a week not be enough are speaking mainly just based off of the prop?

yeah i know my shit man lol..... i was going to start running my ai after week2 but i guess its kicking in soon then i thought... and propr is in the sus 250 which is the short one and the rest are longer esters... actually longer then enthanate and cypionate..... so why would 2x a week not be enough are speaking mainly just based off of the prop?

To maintain stable blood levels and to utilize that prop ester, you need to do it EOD. There is also a short ester phenylpropionate. Longer than prop but still shorter than your standard enan.

Now I don't mean to up your dose, basically just use .6ml EOD. If it's in an amp, just suck it all up to store it and back load a new pin .6ml. If it's a vial, that's much easier.

EOD is when I got major results. 2x a week was like a waiste for me.

hey bro if youre getting gyno symptoms already i would invest in some exemestane, because that arimidex will cause an estrogen rebound when use is discontinued
do you have nolva on hand as well ?

IML Gear Cream!
yep start your AI now, if you wait until you have visible gyno you might be fucked

Back