• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A simple solution- naps reps please read

Killermonkey

De oppresso liber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It is no secret what is going on and I am doing what any little voice on the forum can do to add a fix to this situation. I want to help you the rep, the people, and mostly the company

I have strong background in leadership and business management, with that said here is what I think should happen.

The lies and false promises need to stop from rep William and the other customer service members. Lying only makes it worse.We were lied to in terms of being denied tracking numbers and reships-or being shipped at all. You are probably saying to yourself "no shit, we know".

I don't know what is going on specifically but here is a suggestion. Naps definitely has sister entities on the Internet and I believe at least one is a sponsor here (daddyroids?).

Why not subcontract these deals to help out another business and to save a portion of their clientele while they still have it? In other words . . .

Lets say daddy's is their partner site hypothetically, have daddy send the shit out for to the pissed off customers and naps can pay daddy a wholesale price for the goods.

The result-
daddy makes money
Naps gear saves customers and reputation
And the customers can get their gear in a not-too-unreasonable timeframe.

Everyone wins!

If that gets me my stuff, I totally agree with something like that. Id just be happy if one of these days it shows up no matter who sends it to me. Im sure there are a lot of other people that feel the same way.

Everyone knows not to order from naps.

If you look through the daddy forum, they too have had trouble and people are still waiting on packs from them too, so there goes that idea lol

i can't believe this hasn't been deleted.

yesterday, every fucking thing i said got deleted.

glad to see things have improved.

It is no secret what is going on and I am doing what any little voice on the forum can do to add a fix to this situation. I want to help you the rep, the people, and mostly the company

I have strong background in leadership and business management, with that said here is what I think should happen.

The lies and false promises need to stop from rep William and the other customer service members. Lying only makes it worse.We were lied to in terms of being denied tracking numbers and reships-or being shipped at all. You are probably saying to yourself "no shit, we know".

I don't know what is going on specifically but here is a suggestion. Naps definitely has sister entities on the Internet and I believe at least one is a sponsor here (daddyroids?).

Why not subcontract these deals to help out another business and to save a portion of their clientele while they still have it? In other words . . .

Lets say daddy's is their partner site hypothetically, have daddy send the shit out for to the pissed off customers and naps can pay daddy a wholesale price for the goods.

The result-
daddy makes money

Everyone wins!

This theoretically could work. Why it wont? simple: GP injectables. That is the main problem that (im thinking) Naps doesn't want to admit. The majority of sources who hold this lab, shipped this lab's product out is now having problems with the customers who ordered from said lab. EX: Hardbody had a problem with GP and customers who ordered GP thru him are now claiming he is a scam while all the sciroxx orders are confused as to why people are calling him a scam seeing that they got their order. Not gonna go blaming one thing or the other but if you look in between the lines of whats being said and whats actually in front of you, it'll become quite obvious. I already promised I wouldn't go bitching anymore so i'll just leave it at that. Also Naps will not engage in the proposed plan above because to merge with daddyroids (even temporarily) will make them look weak and doesn't look well in terms of competition. Think about it

IML Gear Cream!
i can't believe this hasn't been deleted.

yesterday, every fucking thing i said got deleted.

glad to see things have improved.

It wasn't berating this business is why it wasn't deleted. It may have been a feeble attempt to help but it. Was to help and not to bash.

This theoretically could work. Why it wont? simple: GP injectables. That is the main problem that (im thinking) Naps doesn't want to admit. The majority of sources who hold this lab, shipped this lab's product out is now having problems with the customers who ordered from said lab. EX: Hardbody had a problem with GP and customers who ordered GP thru him are now claiming he is a scam while all the sciroxx orders are confused as to why people are calling him a scam seeing that they got their order. Not gonna go blaming one thing or the other but if you look in between the lines of whats being said and whats actually in front of you, it'll become quite obvious. I already promised I wouldn't go bitching anymore so i'll just leave it at that. Also Naps will not engage in the proposed plan above because to merge with daddyroids (even temporarily) will make them look weak and doesn't look well in terms of competition. Think about it

That's why I suggested randomly the merge with daddy or whoever because they carry much more than the gp line. Besides, how could naps look any weaker than they are now?

here is what i believe napsgear is planning. Just say forget everyone and act like the shipping mess never happened. they screwed over a couple of hundred of people but think in a few months most of our complaints will be erased and no one will ever know. They got our money and i dont think they plan to make it right. they have had over 4 months to correct the problem they already opened a new site so why couldnt they just ship me some gen shi to replace what i ordered.

its a good idea but i do not think they would ever do it thats like best buy working with sears.

spend some more time reading through the forums if you really want to understand things the pieces fall into place pretty clearly since most of it has been said again and again throughout various sponsor forums, almost as much as people stating how long they have been waiting... :hmmm:

is it even really a valid suggestion, not really, sorry monkey but your biz wisdom your trying to share doesn't really fit into how this game works, A+ for effort though :winkfinger:

Last edited:
They never intended on ripping us off. Here is what happened. They sent our gear, the gear never came, they sent it again, it still didn't come. So now they can't afford to spend more money sending us our gear a 3rd time so they're cutting their losses on us.

They did not scam us because they didn't make a profit off of us. They tried to make it right but if you think about it, there are thousands (not hundreds) of packages still missing. I'm willing to bet that it cost Naps at least $50,000-$100,000 to reship all of our gear the first time and he isnt willing to do it again.

So instead, they closed the web site to make us believe the problem was being resolved and then they just kinda let the situation fade away for awhile until most of us gave up and counted it as a loss. Now they're back open and deleting a lot of posts on this forum so their new customers will still order. And the ones that do order from them again probably will get their gear and then this whole ordeal will he quickly forgotten and I bet that some morons on here who got screwed will order again too.

The bottom line is they didn't intend for this to happen but naps is making a business decision to not send us our gear knowing that he will lose customers but he just can't afford to send us all our gear again and he needs to open the store to make his money back and save the company

The result-
daddy makes money

Everyone wins!

i dont think naps will do this

here is what i believe napsgear is planning. Just say forget everyone and act like the shipping mess never happened. they screwed over a couple of hundred of people but think in a few months most of our complaints will be erased and no one will ever know. They got our money and i dont think they plan to make it right. they have had over 4 months to correct the problem they already opened a new site so why couldnt they just ship me some gen shi to replace what i ordered.

there are many complains still here that arent erazed

refer to standard donkeys posts.. he has almost 300 posts of neg things to say about naps that is still around lol

It wasn't berating this business is why it wasn't deleted. It may have been a feeble attempt to help but it. Was to help and not to bash.

i have NEVER "bashed" anyone without provication. all of my threads and posts are impartial. i usually get attacked by the reps because i have intelligent questions/concerns, or either they just delete my shit when i call them out. that fucking shit pisses me off. once i'm pissed, i say what i think. then that gets deleted and i get more pissed and it turns into a fucked up, viscious circle.

anyway, i'm not the bad guy here. i'm just a dude that has been loyal to naps, forever. i have had words with the reps, but gave them props too. i have alot of money "in limbo". i don't know what the fuck is going on and nobody here is willing to tell me/us.

i appreciate your ambitious intentions, but you can't help this situation or fix anything here, bro. sad, but true. this is a universal clusterfuck. this is an illegal, big-money business/empire.

we are all at their mercy. that's all there is to it. there is nothing we can do.

we're apparently all FUCKED ! ! !

Could'nt have said it better myself. Just saying feel same way exactly Klc9100 Trusted Naps so much i ordered Test cyp, test enth, test prop, sus 250, test sus, equpoise, anadrol, tren e, tren a, winny tabs, nolvadex, clomid. and not just one but MULTIPLE amounts of everything, like 9 bottles of GP test, etc. get reply from James" we r taking care of this and al will be delivered soon. Great measures have been taken to fix this problem and get things back on track." So i reply thank you. Then William obviously doesnt read anything and replies with some bullshit copy and paste of " blah,blah blah expect bulk in two weeks." Listen man if i could find these mother fuckers. Seriously, where is my shit. Scammed on a Summer! Order pushed under the rug. For them just to start over!!!REALLY,REALLY pissed and Iron Mag still sponsers them and i am sure they have there reasons. Ok maybe i said too much, do whwhatever it is u gotta do. But these r the facts and can not do anything . And all of you who suffered a loss it. I' am there feel the frustration! and wanna relat info to all that have got scammed. Missed Nationals cause of this, no matter how hard you train,no matter how your diet is you can never compete clean. And Naps was my sponser. After all these yrs. Thanks a fuckin lot.

Last edited:
Supply chain. I have noticed with HGH that most of it comes out of China. China seems to have clamped down on export. All the sponsors get hit by this and talk about shipping issues like it was voodoo. Yet they all seem to hit same type of snags at the same time. It is because the key ingredients dry up for all of them at the same time..some might have a bit more inventory and look like heroes for a while. But ultimately they are stuck in the same supply game. It is the frequent BS that is very annoying, which seems to be disseminated so the new buyers will keep purchasing and not be aware that there is no freaking supply available to ship. Transparency of the issue would make me a lot happier than sitting around like a jilted prom date.

Take a chill pill all, and accept that possibility that you may lose this time. I'm angry myself, but why drive yourself nuts over it daily. I woke up every morning expecting my shit and being upset everyday for three months. Use raws,Samson, or z, they have a great reputation.

it is possible.. i just really dont think so..it might not be right away lol..but i think it will come

it is possible.. i just really dont think so..it might not be right away lol..but i think it will come

I like to think they'll make right someday...

main thing to consider here is GP is far too big of ugl brand to let die, I figure they'll be back up and going eventually, and hopefully a part of that will be everyone getting their packs as the reps have said over and over again will occur before the site is fully back up, which I interpret as GP being back up.

Now if GP comes back and people still haven't gotten their packs then that would be the right time to go through the roof about it if you choose, that is when we will all know for certain if we took a loss or not

placed 2 orders each 600.00, got tracking number for June shipment but not recieved or a siezure letter. Placed other order July tracking # doesnt exist,do not have one. Means was not even shipped. Asked today if they will be carrying GP again in future and got the 2 wk speech. Seriously when is this all gonna end, came here for updates. Nothing new same ole stuff. No one has recieved anything and everyone getting same response from Naps support.

Back