• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help!! I'm bloated

JSP77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey All, Great Site. This is my first time here and I have a question for everyone. Ok, I have been lifting for close to a year now. I recently, about 2 weeks ago, went off creatine because it was making me bloated and I want to cut up a little. My problem is I just cant figure out how to get rid of the bloating in my ab area. Does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of this? Thanks for your help!!

drink more six pack of beer :laugh: it will give you six pack of abs.

SOLUTION
get up in the morning before mom and daddy or girlfriend get up from bed. EMPTY all the junk food in the refregerator and trash them and write a note "CLEAN UP to start a new lifestyle" then you will see your abs.

This happend to me......After I got off the creatine, I had to really drink allot of water for a month to help flush the system.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I think its just the creatine that is still in my system

I work chest back bi's tri's shoulders legs 3 times per week with 15 sets 10-12 reps per group. Chest back and legs one day,,, shoulders tri and bi's the next. Monday- saturday off sunday how does this sound?? Thanks

What does this have to do with this topic? Anyway, sounds fine to me.

Are you on or did you just come off antibiotics or NSAIDS? These things can often lead to a distended lower abdomen. A distended lower abdomen is usually caused by some sort of interference with the good digestive bacteria in your intestine. Alcohol has an effect as well, but I wouldn't know anything about that. :D

JSP77,, what do you mean what does my question have to do with the topic. Are you offended by what i typed? DO you hate what i typed? Is my statement or question offensive to you... If not then F***ck off homes!

Originally posted by Kent777
JSP77,, what do you mean what does my question have to do with the topic. Are you offended by what i typed? DO you hate what i typed? Is my statement or question offensive to you... If not then F***ck off homes!

JSP77 is right....your post had NOTHING to do with the thread....scroll on up and you`ll see which forum we are in..."Diet & Nutrition"....not training, which is where yours belonged.

Start a new thread there if you would like everyones input, and calm the fuck down!

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, calm down! All I was saying is that the post you made didnt really seem to fit into this particular topic. Anyways, thanks to all who have replied back to my post. I have been off creatine for about 3 weeks, and the bloating is finally starting to go away!

Calm down? How can I calm down? I just found out I cant eat my protien bars or my total cereal anymore. How can I calm down? MAMA!!!!!!!!

LOL YEA! Well actually I dont eat chicken. I eat salmon and grupper,, is that sufficent? I try to avoid chicken for personal reasons. Is salmon as good or better or worse than tuna?:bounce2:

Back