• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to kick start with test-P

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hope I can get some help with a question. I plan on running 500mgs test-c /wk weeks 1-10,Npp 400mgs/wk weeks 1-8. I really like the idea of front loading or kick starting a cycle with a heavy ester like test-c. I was interested in kick starting with test-p instead of an oral like dbol. How would that be done? Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Someone please chime in here. I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

Run the prop at 100mg eod at least, or 50mg ed. Run it for 3-5 weeks while injecting your longer ester. so recap

50mg ed test prop
test cyp 250mg monday/friday

Never done it so I'm going purely on memory here, but I think you would just start pinning 50-100mg prop every other day for the first 3-4 weeks. Definitely start your AI from day one though.

Pin an amount ed or eod that won't raise your weekly totals too high. Drop your test e/cyp dose to compensate for the prop if need be. I'd treat it like an oral kick start and run it 4-6 weeks.

Thanks guys. It's really cool to have a place like this to get the answers you need for this kind of thing.I am new to this board and I love it !

I pinned 100mg MWF on top of everything else and it worked perfectly.

Back