• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hands & feet swollen?

jr214

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I took my 2nd shot of omnadren.,same as 1st shot.arm felt like some one punched me.last bout two days then its gone.went to the gym killed it chest and legs.i ve never hit the weights like that b4.next day my feet and hands a lil swollen .injection site is fine.$o know its not cellulitus.anyone experiance anything like this?:geewhiz:

I never got that but when I took omna my heart got tachicardic. Raced like a mofo. That is some strong shyt..I won't be using that again.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

See how many of us are different. Ive been on prop for years straight and I dont get bloated and my feet and hands are fine stuff just hits us different but mabey you should go see your doc and have some blood drawn and see how everything is. Dont take this stuff for granted

Thnx!i guess I will set up some blood with the doc.i never ran o`s b4 ,someone said sounds like edema hope not.also hope its not a allergic reaction.but if it was a allergic reaction wouldnt it have showed up after the 1st inject?

Sounds a bit like right side heart failure. Go get checked out asap.

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds a bit like right side heart failure. Go get checked out asap.

The presence of water retention alone is not a great indicator of right sided heart failure. If he were to be experiencing shortness of breath, heart palps, dizziness or fainting along with the water retention then yes go get checked out. My guess is he is merely bloated. Use an AI. Watch sodium and diet

Also your kidneys might be taking a ass kicking.

Last edited:
What's your water intake? I never had problems like this on prop.

What's your water intake? I never had problems like this on prop.

sloppy I dont get water rentention either from prop but he's uising omandren not prop.And prop and omadrens have to different characteristics. And I wonder if he gets tired from lifting easier from the omadrens. My buddies would get horible acne from omadrens

1 milliliter of Omnadren 250 contains:
30mg testosterone propionate
60mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60mg testosterone isocaproate
100mg testosterone caproate

sloppy I dont get water rentention either from prop but he's uising omandren not prop.And prop and omadrens have to different characteristics. And I wonder if he gets tired from lifting easier from the omadrens. My buddies would get horible acne from omadrens

Oh I got some water retention but not swollen hands or feet. I wonder how long he is into this cycle. Didn't sound too far. That's weird considering there's not much prop in sust.

This^^^

I ran omna once and I will say its a dirty drug. Regular test is far superior.

The presence of water retention alone is not a great indicator of right sided heart failure.
I didn't say it was. It is a concern and he needs to see a doctor, not ask meat heads on a web site what to do or think.

presence of water retention alone is not a great indicator of right sided heart failure

Well if he is having more then usualy water retention just go see a doc why does everyone wait. See alot of members say just wtch it for awhile see if it gets better or this or that, NO get up go to the doc or the emergency room tell them what you do and have them do there tests. Peace of mind is better then being dead

Back