• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DragonCon founder and pervert Kramer arrested at motel with 14yo boy

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
DragonCon impresario Edward Kramer, who has long claimed to be too ill to stand trial on multiple child molestation charges in Georgia, was caught Tuesday staying in a Connecticut motel room with a 14-year-old boy, authorities said.

Kramer, who has said he is no longer affiliated with DragonCon, was arrested in Milford, Conn., after police learned he was staying there with a teenager. That is a violation of the conditions of his bond.

Kramer was not accused of molesting the 14-year-old. Milford Police charged him with misdemeanor reckless endangerment of a child, according to his defense attorney Edwin Marger.

Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter said he got a tip Tuesday from someone in Florida who said her daughter was filming a movie in Milford. The woman alleged that Kramer was claiming to be the guardian of a 14-year-old boy who was acting in the film and that he was staying in a motel room with the boy, "which is exactly like the allegations in our case," Porter said.

Marger said he has not communicated with his client since the arrest.
"I am more than surprised, I am flabbergasted," Marger said when reached by phone Wednesday afternoon. "As I told the judge today, I don't know if this was a 14-year-old child or a 41-year-old midget, so until I speak to my client, I'm not taking anything for granted."

Kramer, a science fiction author who co-founded the popular science fiction and fantasy convention DragonCon, was first charged 11 years ago in Gwinnett County with multiple charges of child molestation and aggravated child molestation.

Three teenage boys asserted that he sexually abused them after dazzling them with action figures, sci-fi memorabilia and celebrity connections.

Kramer's lawyers forestalled a trial indefinitely by presenting evidence that the defendant was physically incompetent to stand trial. They said Kramer suffered from a degenerative spinal condition and chronic pain that would make it impossible for him to remain alert and assist in his own defense.

Kramer was under house arrest for most of the years following his arrest, until 2008, when a judge ruled that he could travel.

Conditions of his bond stipulated that he report his whereabouts on a weekly basis to the Gwinnett County district attorney's office and that he have no unsupervised contact with anyone under age 16.

On Wednesday, Gwinnett County Superior Court Judge Karen Byers signed an order revoking Kramer's bond.

Kramer will be extradited back to Georgia as quickly as possible, Porter said.
In court appearances in recent years, Kramer has leaned heavily on a cane while walking and breathed oxygen through a plastic face mask.

Porter said that at least three witnesses saw a different side of Kramer in Connecticut.

"The movie is being filmed in a campground, in a fairly rural area," Porter said. "Mr. Kramer was hiking on the trails, didn't require a cane, didn't have his breathing apparatus and didn't ride in his wheelchair."

Porter said the only inkling he had of Kramer's improving condition was that, when calling to report his whereabouts, Kramer's voice had begun to sound stronger and he seemed to be thinking more clearly.

In his latest report to the district attorney's office, Kramer claimed to be staying in Brooklyn, N.Y., so that he could be near his mother in her "last days," Porter said. However, authorities have since learned that Kramer's mother died in March.

DragonCon drew more than 40,000 people over Labor Day weekend to its 25th anniversary celebration.
waiting-1001d_661023c.jpg

Haha, what a surprise. You have to be psychologically stunted and a sexual deviant to come up with Dragon Con. The guy sucks for being a molester, but I appreciate the guy for creating Dragon Con. I always wanted to go to that and fuck some sorta fat girls with low self esteem dressed in D&D costumes.

Last edited:
This is what happens when people are intellectually smart enough to be priest but mentally not. There is no balance, I think.:D

Sorry I think posted this on the wrong thread.

Last edited:
This is what happens when people are intellectually smart enough to be priest but mentally not. There is no balance, I think.:D

Sorry I think posted this on the wrong thread.

Yet your post makes complete sense regarding the subject matter of this thread.

:coffee:

So he sits for a photo op with a cpap machine. Doesn't mean he's sick, just means he has apnea and figured wearing the nose pillows would make him look sick. Whatta douche.

Back