• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

barely legal or milf

barely legal or milf (or other option for homos)

• barely legal

Votes: 56 50.9%
  • MILF

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • men

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • im a priest (but dont touch little boys)

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
Shoulda made a poll.

Barely Legal.

Does this answer your question

^^this

A milf can do things no barley legal can.

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
But a Milf also has been around the block and sometimes worn out....

I like them super tight so I can stretch them out.. and barley legals let you do whatever you want, they never speak up and say "no" or tell you what the fuck to do.

I like them super tight so I can stretch them out.. and barley legals let you do whatever you want, they never speak up and say "no" or tell you what the fuck to do.

true story, young chics are game to do just bout anything an if they only been with those high school kids you are gonna rock them. but milfs have the experience and know a lot of sexy moves/tricks. plus nothin hotter than a grown woman still rockin a good body

either one as long at they take it in the ass

:coffee:

my dicks to thick to be putting it in any asses.. it's like a cheese wheel.

Damn bro I don't know if I should applaud you or tell you how sorry I feel.

No ass fucking...

IML Gear Cream!
am i the only one that picked men? WTF...yeah barley legal or milf's either or is good with me. I will have to choose MILF right now in my life because im 22, I'm still fresh to the barley legal. Later on in life I'm sure this will change

But a Milf also has been around the block and sometimes worn out....
Yeah, they can buy liquor... and get an aarp card... and retire.

Barely legal is better in theory than reality.

The 17 year old I fucked last year was a dead fish. The 16 year old this year was one too.

Tell them you work with their dad. Or that their mom is better. They'll start moving allright

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Milf, something fun about that, but I'm a young guy, every girl I date is 18-25,, so it's a change of pace thing for me

MILF'S...!!

Should have some cougars on that list...

I likes me some older pussy meng... :thumb:

Barely legal is better in theory than reality.

The 17 year old I fucked last year was a dead fish. The 16 year old this year was one too.

Big Brother is watching you closely :nerd:

A good looking milf with hella of experience over any cute little younging. its all about experience in the sex game, and milfs got lots of it. :coffee:

The young ones just have a much better body most of the time. I'm just gonna fuck em bust a nut and leave. Who am I kidding, as long as they have a pussy, it's fair game.

The first girl I fucked was 7 years older than me. I've always had something for older women though.....Thinking back on that, I might have gotten raped.

Back