• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

deca to tren

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been running deca for like 10 weeks now (z line) and getting great results but I'm getting puffy and want that hardness I get from tren.How long do I have to wait before I make the switch?

I would just pin the Tren on your next scheduled Deca day.

Btw, I love switching from Deca to Tren. Very fun to watch your body change so much

Great!So tomorrow I will pin tren and its balls to the wall.Thanks heavy

dam heavy wtf you eating brother lol. those are 22 inch arms , got to be. anyway, tren ups your potassium real bad ,so ,be careful and dont take any nsaids as i shot 20ml of tren in less then 7 days and my potassium went to 1000 ,so ,next step was kidney dialysis. i got a suspension and shit it out to almost normal levels. this comes from dr and me being a RN but i still could of went into organ failure. 6 days in hosp but my stupidity to shoot that much anyway. normal use is fine but if u use tren dont take nsaids , ie motrin, aleve, ibuprofen. take wat you want out of it, iam still on picc line infusion at home.

dam heavy wtf you eating brother lol. those are 22 inch arms , got to be. anyway, tren ups your potassium real bad ,so ,be careful and dont take any nsaids as i shot 20ml of tren in less then 7 days and my potassium went to 1000 ,so ,next step was kidney dialysis. i got a suspension and shit it out to almost normal levels. this comes from dr and me being a RN but i still could of went into organ failure. 6 days in hosp but my stupidity to shoot that much anyway. normal use is fine but if u use tren dont take nsaids , ie motrin, aleve, ibuprofen. take wat you want out of it, iam still on picc line infusion at home.

Damm bro, hope you will be alright

iam fine just passing it along if u use any tren dont use nsaids. dr said this and aldactone i was using dont use that drug either. even 100mg ed tren dont use these drugs, not from me it came from a disease dr in organs and anabolics.

Btw, I love switching from Deca to Tren. Very fun to watch your body change so much

Npp to tren ace would be sweet!

gauls tren is awesome man fucking strong but gives u a bad ass attitude lol. at 200mg ed.

IML Gear Cream!
100mg Prop
50mg Tren

Every day in a calf maybe even a little dbol... broads will get wet just lookin at ya

100mg Prop
50mg Tren

Every day in a calf maybe even a little dbol... broads will get wet just lookin at ya

LOL... bat dem bitch with ya stick

Looking good D, man youve changed!!

Yea this is spot on!

I'm actually doing the opposite except I'm adding hGH to the mix as well.

Z's tren is awesome!

Shit - it's so good I ran it for a much longer cycle then planned.

You're going to love it! :D

Please keep us posted ... "happy growing!" :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Let us know how it goes bro!! This will be interesting for sure.:winkfinger:

LOL... I would bet that everyone here at Uncle Z's forum are in the best shape ;)

Just started a cutmix cycle... I made it myself as i like playing with the dosages. So for now just started with the norm -100 tren 100 mast and 150 prop eod. Got sick 4 days into this but decided to keep pinning. Well let me first say i have no clue if im sweating profusely from the tren or from breaking fevers LOL.. Havent really eaten shit for 3 days or gone to the gym.. Im up 4 lbs WTF lol.. Anyways im starting to feel better cant wait to add Z's var to this.

Just started a cutmix cycle... I made it myself as i like playing with the dosages. So for now just started with the norm -100 tren 100 mast and 150 prop eod. Got sick 4 days into this but decided to keep pinning. Well let me first say i have no clue if im sweating profusely from the tren or from breaking fevers LOL.. Havent really eaten shit for 3 days or gone to the gym.. Im up 4 lbs WTF lol.. Anyways im starting to feel better cant wait to add Z's var to this.
That is such a kick ass combo. You just watch your body change in front of you.

Back