• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Targeting the waist?

MrKeenan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right I know this may have been asked before but I can't find the thread, and searching on google gives me major bullshit articles about 30 minutes running per week due to it being a hot topic with fattys. However, I wanted to ask the best way of targeting the waist? Obviously overall its down to body fat, but are targeting the abs the only way to lose a few inches off the waist? I've built quite a broad back however with it came this waist of mine. It seemed like one day I was 32" but then the next day I had a 39" waist. Hopefully giving me a broader look if my waist was to be a little smaller. This is also just research for the moment aswell as I trying to pack on as much mass till next february which gives me around 3 - 4 months to get a little leaner if this sounds okay?

You say you want to pack on mass and have a leaner waist for february. Don't try to achieve both things at once. All your results will be achieved by diet in both instances coupled with your training. If it were me I would continue with a clean bulk until end of October after which I would cut weight for three months to shed some fat by february while trying to preserve as much muscle mass as possible. You can find good examples of cutting diets on here. Running and isolated ab work will do little for your waist so I would focus more on diet to achieve this.

it basically comes down to bodyfat and hip structure. Also working on vacuums can bring in your waist a bit

Im gonna say diet is key, but for some of us that aint enough, you need to be doing intense cardio at least 30min a day or every other day to really but a dent in belly fat. At least thats what I am doing. You need to eat clean, find a good fat burner that works for ya and get to sweating and sweating and sweating some more. Right now I am fighting a fierce battle with my life long spare tire, never been able to seem to get totally rid of it. However, I am making some real head way doing what I said above. And also, If you add hevy lifting in there with all this, it helps even more cause more muscle burns more fat.

Good luck

You say you want to pack on mass and have a leaner waist for february. Don't try to achieve both things at once. All your results will be achieved by diet in both instances coupled with your training. If it were me I would continue with a clean bulk until end of October after which I would cut weight for three months to shed some fat by february while trying to preserve as much muscle mass as possible. You can find good examples of cutting diets on here. Running and isolated ab work will do little for your waist so I would focus more on diet to achieve this.

I meant start in February mate, 4 months to get leaner by June

I read an article by Ronnie Coleman and he said dieting and a lot of lat work will give the appearance of a smaller waist

Im gonna say diet is key, but for some of us that aint enough, you need to be doing intense cardio at least 30min a day or every other day to really but a dent in belly fat. At least thats what I am doing. You need to eat clean, find a good fat burner that works for ya and get to sweating and sweating and sweating some more. Right now I am fighting a fierce battle with my life long spare tire, never been able to seem to get totally rid of it. However, I am making some real head way doing what I said above. And also, If you add hevy lifting in there with all this, it helps even more cause more muscle burns more fat.

Good luck

Sweating in itself doesn't mean you are losing fat, it means you are losing water. I come from a cold place where you can run for miles outside without really sweating much. Those suits people wear ,for an example, are not optimal for somebody who is just trying to burn fat. Boxers and other fighters use them to make weight. However, they are just losing water which will make them lighter for weigh-in but gets replaced as soon as they have qualified.

Sure you sweat allot when you are working out but the sweat in that case is a bi-product of the hard work and raised body temp. Simply sweating allot does not mean you are burning much more fat, it can lead to dehydration though.

Ketosis and eca stacks can help your waistline. Cardio is a must as well some people like clen, t3, dnp and even strong androgens ie tren can help with this goal but in the end diet is king

Back