• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mayweather Ortiz fight

flcrkr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went out with a buddy of mine from the gym saturday night to watch the fight and was wondering if anyone seen it and what does everyone think about the outcome.My buddy is spanish and the bar he invited me out to was packed and 99% spanish so they went crazy when Mayweather knocked Ortiz out calling him a dirty motherfucker and yelling he should be disqualified but they didnt have a problem with Ortiz headbutting Mayweather. dont get me wrong I dont like Mayweather and
was hoping that Ortiz would win but I think he got everything he deserved for intentionally headbutting Mayweather and was wondering what everyone else thinks.

I didn't see the fight. But I a long with most people have seen the knockout.

8.gif

It looked like a legal cheap hit. He wasn't wrong. But it didn't look cool. IMO

8.gif

Yeah it was chickenshit but the ref had signaled to fight so you have to protect yourself at all times.Ortiz was leaning in for a bro hug and got nailed.I have long been against all the bro hugging going around so I guess this is a good example of what can go wrong.

Yeah it was chickenshit but the ref had signaled to fight so you have to protect yourself at all times.Ortiz was leaning in for a bro hug and got nailed.I have long been against all the bro hugging going around so I guess this is a good example of what can go wrong.

Are you saying there shouldn't be hugging or apologizing in BOXING??? what the hell Ortiz, you headbutted Mayweather, then had points taken away, and you should have come out of your corner like a lion ready to beat his ass. Mayweather may have been dirty but completely within the rules. He is boxer and while in the ring wants to kill his competition not become bff's. This is why MMA is taking over and most people can't tell you one champion boxer in any weight class. Did Mike Tyson give Evanser Holifield a big hug after his bit his ear off, no he went out and bit him again... Now that's exciting boxing.

Apologizes and hugs are for florists and quilters.

I keep hearing about the demise of Boxing. But people still show up for the big fights. I suspect that glorious day. That PacMan and Mayweather fight. It may be one of the highest watched sports events in history.

pacquiao-vs-mayweather-jr.jpg

MMA does have it's appeal because it is closer to street fighting. Plus a lot of guys want to feel more manly. So this does appeal to them.

If the referee signalled to fight why was he looking the opposite way to the fighters?

Where was the signal? I'm obviously missing something.

Joe Cortez is one of the worst ref's in boxing. There have been more controversial fights with him in charge than almost any other ref. Ortiz is a dumb ass and Mayweather got his cheap shot but this should have been a no contest because Joe Cortez never saw the punch. IMO Joe Cortez get more money from top fighters than he does in a pay check.

Victor tried to take the crown from floyd in classlessness, may showed him who's the king of that

I think you truly have to wonder at whether such a big money event was a fixed from the start.

As Ortix said after the fight, he came there to put on a show.

Manny wouldn't have touched gloves!!

I keep hearing about the demise of Boxing. But people still show up for the big fights. I suspect that glorious day. That PacMan and Mayweather fight. It may be one of the highest watched sports events in history.

MMA does have it's appeal because it is closer to street fighting. Plus a lot of guys want to feel more manly. So this does appeal to them.

Ortiz fell for that chicken shit punch but Manny Pacman Pacquaio wouldn't have fell for that!! He's way to smart!

IML Gear Cream!
It was a cheap shot, but it was legal. Ortiz should have "protected himself at all times", as they say. There are a lot of great boxers out there, and a lot of great fights being made. Heavyweights are pretty boring these days, but the middle and lower weight classes are loaded with talent. MMA just keeps getting better and better, too. Love watching both, and I think it will continue to get more interesting. One or two lame fights is no big deal. I never pay for pay-per-view anyway. Easy enough to watch it online for free.

Lesson for Ortiz...
Carelessness kills, complacency is murder.
Protect yourself at all times while in the ring.

Website?

It was a cheap shot, but it was legal. Ortiz should have "protected himself at all times", as they say. There are a lot of great boxers out there, and a lot of great fights being made. Heavyweights are pretty boring these days, but the middle and lower weight classes are loaded with talent. MMA just keeps getting better and better, too. Love watching both, and I think it will continue to get more interesting. One or two lame fights is no big deal. I never pay for pay-per-view anyway. Easy enough to watch it online for free.
No Fair! You watch it for free??? Where at?? Please Share :)

LOL @ anyone who payed for this fight, YOU GOT PLAYED!!!!!

8.gif

is this real life?

This.

Back