• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Make sure your dog has a collar, rabies tag and name/contact tag

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
IMG-20110918-00124.jpg

This purebred 10 month old chocolate lab showed up Sunday about 10am wearing only a rabies tag.

The wife runs a vet hospital so about 2pm (after he wouldn't go home) she went and picked up a Home Again scanner but this puppy wasn't chipped.

Luckily this am she called the vet who issued the tag and they knew the pooch. Needless to say the owners are ecstatic and this dog's reward for running off (at least 5 miles from my house) is he got neutered this am. :sorry:

If your pooch goes outside, I'd recommend getting it chipped and make sure it has some form of ID and contact info on his collar. :winkfinger:

that is great that you went the extra step to find his owners but why would you neuter someone else's dog?

No, no, no! :roflmao:

After the wife confirmed with the vet they knew the owner of the dog, the vet called said owner and the owner said snip him before we come to get him.

Great looking dog. I would have been tempted to keep him, were you?

Great advice. Your pets are part of your family, give them some sort of ID.

Luckily this dog found it's way to you guys, and not Mike Vick. Now that he's injured and has a lot of time on his hands.

I bet the owner of the Eagles has performed a major face palm. If only he would've waited a week before giving him all that money.

Sweet looking dog. Kudos to you for getting him reunited with his family!

No, no, no! :roflmao:

After the wife confirmed with the vet they knew the owner of the dog, the vet called said owner and the owner said snip him before we come to get him.

LOL I thought the same thing, I was like wow great job, but damn kinda harsh to snip him!!

Great work man, My wife is a huge animal activists, and helps out when she can, its a good feeling.

Great looking dog. I would have been tempted to keep him, were you?

No. Not to mention I'd want my dog back if it got lost.

One reason is we have 2 large breed dogs that are winding down in life and this young dog would have done them both in as one dog has hip displaysia and the other dog has a stage 3 heart murmur. They live the good life though in a 10'x10'x10' heated and AC'd dog house. Once these 'outside' dogs pass on, the wife is going to ride me for some inside rat dog of some sort. :jerkit:

My thought was this dog could have been abandoned and if that was the case, he would be easy to find a new home because he's a great pooch. He's so clingy it's hard to believe he ever lost sight of his owner's home. There's 1000's of acres of water authority woods/land between my house and this dog's house, so my guess is he chased a deer or something until he got lost.

Last edited:
Oh I understand, it is only right to try and find the owner. I have my three dogs chipped. One of them is a flat coated retriever. If you are not familiar with the breed, think Irish Setter except jet black. Her only problem is she has dumped dog syndrome. Talk about clingy....

When my wife found her, she was skinny as a Somalian bee keeper, and showing signs of neglect. We fed her, cleaned her up and let her hang out with our dogs. My wife posters up all over the place trying to find the owners. A few days later, some guy comes over the house to see the dog. He told us that he knows the owners. The owners came over, a creepy looking fuckwad of a guy and skank broad. They started saying how hard it was to take care of the dog and how she was getting out all the time, blah, blah, blah. They made the mistake of saying they would take the dog to the pound or figure something else out. With that my wife grabbed the leash, turned on her heels and took the dog back into the house. I looked at the two freaks and simply said, "My dog now, call the cops if you want" and walked away. Never heard from them again. BTW, Lulu the dog is probably the best pooch we ever had.

Oh I understand, it is only right to try and find the owner. I have my three dogs chipped. One of them is a flat coated retriever. If you are not familiar with the breed, think Irish Setter except jet black. Her only problem is she has dumped dog syndrome. Talk about clingy....

When my wife found her, she was skinny as a Somalian bee keeper, and showing signs of neglect. We fed her, cleaned her up and let her hang out with our dogs. My wife posters up all over the place trying to find the owners. A few days later, some guy comes over the house to see the dog. He told us that he knows the owners. The owners came over, a creepy looking fuckwad of a guy and skank broad. They started saying how hard it was to take care of the dog and how she was getting out all the time, blah, blah, blah. They made the mistake of saying they would take the dog to the pound or figure something else out. With that my wife grabbed the leash, turned on her heels and took the dog back into the house. I looked at the two freaks and simply said, "My dog now, call the cops if you want" and walked away. Never heard from them again. BTW, Lulu the dog is probably the best pooch we ever had.

:winkfinger:

Both of our current dogs were abandoned/rescues and the previous Doberman (best dog in the world) I had before was abandoned.

IMO rescues are the best dogs to have. Only problem is I grew up with mutts which last forever and these last 3 dogs are/were large breed purebreds with large breed purebred issues. My Dobie died of a heart attack at age 8 from cardiomyopathy. :(

IML Gear Cream!
depending on where you live this is when being friendly can have an advantage if your dog go missing. we make sure that everybody in the neighborhood knows PD and where he lives. over at the gf's townhomes people come by at least every other month with a dog looking for the owner. it seems like man times they are small dogs (less than 10lbs) and for whatever reasons the owners don't have collars or tags on them.

if my dog ever went missing I wouldn't be able to work or sleep until he was found..

Back