• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A great homemade pre-workout...

bccs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In an effort to cut my supplement costs I have come up with what I think is the cheapest and most effective pre-workout. All you need is NOW beta-alanine bulk powder, NOW l-arginine bulk powder, NO-DOZ and Gatorade powder.

Mix 6 grams of arginine with 4 grams of beta alanine in a glass of gatorade and down one or two NO DOZ with it and presto, you get the pump from the arginine, tingles from the alanine and caffeine for energy.

500 gram tubs of alanine and arginine were around 20 bucks each and NO DOZ is around 5 and this will make over 100 servings. Cheap and effective.

nice , forgot to add the cost Gatorade powder ..haha jk man all in all should be jus the same huh

The benefits of using your mind instead of buying the hype...Thanks for the recipe.

Whatever you do don't smell the arginine powder, I can honestly say that it is the worst smelling substance I have ever smelled...at least the smell goes away when it dissolves

where did you buy the alanine and arginine powder in bulk from? sorry if i missed it....

i'm thinking if doing the same, so i can run less caffeine since i work out late at night it messes with my sleep too badly

I do this also. Arginine is the worst tasting stuff ever, like I taste it in my heart palpitations when I drink it too concentrated, try it u will see what I mean.

It does save money tho. I use Arginine, beta-al, glutamine, and fiber powder mixed with water and then down some cold coffee. Mmm mmm good.

trueprotein.com you can buy bulk powders and proteins

Back