• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre-Cylcle Prep

Eford3

CTS33
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ordered:
4 vials of test c- 10 ml 250mg/ml
1 pack of clomid- 50 tabs 50mg/tab
1 pack of nolva- 50 tabs-20mg/tab

Anything else i need besides syringes?

Trying to drop to 10% body fat, what is good diet that would get me to that without losing much muscle?

RIght now I am at:
6'0"
210 lbs
18% bf

You need an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin, and ideally you should cut to 15% or lower before starting. Fat tissue has higher levels of aromatase so you're more likely to get estrogenic side effects the higher your bodyfat.

Diet should essentially be the same as if you were cutting natty. Very high protein intake, eat below your maintenance number of calories. Since you're on gear you can reduce your calories even further without losing as much muscle, but essentially it will be the same. Switching all your carb sources to more "complex" ones will help, though calories will make the largest difference. You can get below maintenance either by upping the number of calories you burn, or by eating less that part's up to you.

how much and how long on the arimidex

Depends how much test you're running, I see 4 vials but that could mean 1g a week for 10 weeks or 500mg for 20 etc. I've never run a gram or even close to it but I've heard heavy mention he uses up to 1mg a-dex every day on that kind of cycle. For 500mg though .25-.5mg a day is pretty standard. Start with .25 and work up if it's not enough.

Yeah aromasin is definitely the better option, especially during pct.

Back