• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your max Deadlift?

Usealittle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Let see if we can get this thread goin sense this is the powerlifting section.

I'll go first...

Last night I pulled 675 raw at body weight of 235 and 6'1. I smoked 717 last year suited at 218.

.:mooh:

I never really did deadlifts much until a few months ago. 405lbs x 5 at 190lbs/5'11". Havent really tried to go any heavier.

Jesus. Does the bar bend at that weight? Love to see a pic of that.

I do sumo deads can pull around 465 at 195 raw I hate straps

Jesus. Does the bar bend at that weight? Love to see a pic of that.

Iv got a pic of my pullin 705 at the fit-expo 2years ago and with a Texas deadlift bar there is an easy 4" of bend. Iv got video but no pics.

515-525 for a single, nice strong lift that's 2.75x body weight.

IML Gear Cream!
thanks but Im not claiming 515- 525 til I have it in the bag. Bulking has just started again so I will be giving low rep another go in the next 12 weeks but I will weigh a few more lbs. Im sure.

462 single at 190.

Best set i've done is 396 for 12 at the same weight.

Did 30 reps with 308 once. That was fucking horrible.

thanks but Im not claiming 515- 525 til I have it in the bag. Bulking has just started again so I will be giving low rep another go in the next 12 weeks but I will weigh a few more lbs. Im sure.

I know, I'd like to say I could have got 700 if I would have takin bigger jumps... Can't clame it till iv done it, I got ya.

high 500s no straps. bw of 275lbs. not that great but iam old.

1more thing, if you could also add in your DL style (sumo or conventional) that would also be great. Help with alot of confusion about things.:ohyeah:

5'5" 170lbs max dead 565 raw but with straps. I have poor grip strength.

560 @ 220 raw. no belt or chalk. probably got 600 in me with an okie bar. at least thats what im shooting for next meet...

How tall are u? U do any comps?

5'10

nope just recreational I use to only get like 395 then switched to sumo and within few months I was moving 4 plates+

Back