• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to forum, after advice / recommendations

picklez

Time to eat!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I've been training for about 6 years and seriously for the last 2 or so. My overall training and supplement goal is to increase lean muscle mass, improve endurance and to lose a little bit of body fat.

I'm 6"6' 110kg (240 pounds) Gym sessions - 3 days a week, boxing 2 nights a week and also swimming, when I can.

I'm fairly fit and I eat well but I would like to bulk up a little and tone up a bit before I start fighting again.

I am just about to start a new cycle, I haven't done one in 4 years so I would like to get some feedback or recommendations.

I'm planning on doing Epistane over 4 weeks, but have also been thinking about pulsing it - every second day??

Here is my planned cycle:

Wk 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support.
Wk 2-3: Cycle Support | Epistane 30mg
Wk 3-7: Cycle Support | Epistane 40mg
Wk 7-9: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg |Formadrol Extreme
Wk 9-11: Cycle Support| Nolvadex 10mg | Formadrol Extreme

I'll also be taking my usual supps: Beta-alanine, taurine, glutamine, MSM, fishoil, WPI , etc. As well as a balanced diet.

Should I stay away from creatine mono on cycle, or is it alright to take?

Any help / advice is appreciated. I hope to have some good discussions with everyone.

Thanks in advance!

Gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time isn't really an ideal way to do things, and pretty much impossible natty for someone who's been lifting for a while. I would choose one and stick to that kind of diet. I'm not really familiar with epi though so I could be mistaken, with something like tren it's totally possible but I don't see epi being that strong. Btw oral only cycles aren't really reccomended, but I'm sure you're set in your reasoning so I won't try to persuade you on that.

I think your results will be better running it consistently rather than pulsing. If you do decide to pulse I would center your dosage around workout days for best results, rather than just every other day. Creatine is fine to run on cycle however, but clomid is the preferred chem for pct. To get the most out of your cycle I would up your training frequency to 4-5x a week and drop back to 3x during pct.

epi is pretty decent for some lean gains but usually you stack it like epi/tren or epi/HD. I ran epi/SD. epi and tren made my nipple itch I dropped that sh1t after the 4th day. PP makes a transdermal tren that may b a good stack with the epi.

I would drop the creatine and save it for PCT

Thanks Digitalash,

I'm not too set in my reasoning and am open to suggestions, I had considered Tren and I may yet go with it. I'm not all that keen on running an oral, especially a methlyated one like Epi. But PH's are all I can really get my hands on at the moment... As I live down under.

Thanks for the info on training frequency, cycle and serm, too!

epi is pretty decent for some lean gains but usually you stack it like epi/tren or epi/HD. I ran epi/SD. epi and tren made my nipple itch I dropped that sh1t after the 4th day. PP makes a transdermal tren that may b a good stack with the epi.

Thanks Heckler.

I've heard some conflicting reports on Tren, some say great, some say they hate the sides and some people don't respond to it.

How do you think I would go with stacking considering I haven't done a cycle for 4 years?

I was referring to the injectable tren, which is definitely not reccomended for a first cycle, and shouldn't be run without a testosterone base.

I would say look through the sponsors here but I've heard Aus is very difficult, I bet you could find something local if you hang out at the gym enough though. If you just want a stronger oral though SD or super dmz (made by ironmag labs) is supposed to be very good.

Ahh, I thought you meant tren oral. Yeah, big difference.

I live in a country town and the gym I go to is mainly frequented by mums and dads doing light weights and cardio classes.. No luck there.

Will check out some sponsors links. Thanks for your help!

Back