• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your max bench?

IML Gear Cream!
max bench

My best bench was 435 raw at 185 lbs. Also, squatted 535 and deadlifted 575 at that BW also raw. Used to be more into bodybuilding, but have been more interested in strength for a while.

I hit 350 at 195 I was pretty happy with it because I hit 350 at 215 in September.

I just got my first true competition 500lb bench. Geared. Nice and fast, definitely had more in me. Gonna plan my next meet for about 6 months out from now to hit 550.

This past Thursday I benched 535 with my shirt on.... It's been a long time sense iv used it.

More to come.....

365x3 @225lbs not a power lifter more on the BBing side but im shooting for 405 soon.

This past Thursday I benched 535 with my shirt on.... It's been a long time sense iv used it.

More to come.....

video bro!:D you dont look that big in your pic (no disrespect) but your putting up huge numbers. lets see some different pics bro:winkfinger:

That pic I'm about 205-210.... I'm at 240 now. I'll hopefully get video of a bigger number tonight.

Also i'm a PLr not a bb'r so size don't matter

Last edited:
6 months ago when I was 225 i hit 405x1, probably wont see that number again for a few years though.

That pic I'm about 205-210.... I'm at 240 now. I'll hopefully get video of a bigger number tonight.

Also i'm a PLr not a bb'r so size don't matter

How is your pull and squat?

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^ check the what's your squat and dl threads I started...

If you must know it's SQ 675 suited and DL 687 raw <witch I'm think should be about 750 suited.

My max was 345 at 202 before I got hurt, currently at 320 at 189. Hoping to get back to the 340s at 181 for my first meet all Raw.

If you must know it's SQ 675 suited and DL 687 raw <witch I'm think should be about 750 suited.

Sorry, I must've forgotten. i was just curious, as I competed for a number of years. Sounds like your headed for the one ton club. Nice work!

Great numbers bro.

gess im just a pussy, 315 max with weight of 205. i suck at bench

Thanks guys....

I do have a YouTube channel but I can't get the fuckin pass word. I need the number too them to get my password cuz the email it's on isn't mine anymore. I just need the password to it. Gonna try to get the wife to set one up on her email.

never maxed myself out, i can only hit my body weight 12 times at 185 so who knows!

Dunno my max, don't want to risk injuring myself and dealing with more setbacks, yoyo'd alot this year but currently i'm doing 365x6 for 3 sets @265lbs mid cycle atm though, hoping to move up to 385x6 by end of it.

video bro!:D you dont look that big in your pic (no disrespect) but your putting up huge numbers. lets see some different pics bro:winkfinger:

No shirted video but the raw bench is above.

nice bro gotta spread some rep before i rep you again, awesome :winkfinger:

405x2 on flat and 350x2 incline. i was at 190lbs that was way before all my injuries now i dont go higher then 275. iv gotten 225x24

Not enough people posting videos in this thread. Tighten up fellas.
Tonight my goal is 405lbs - 5+ reps

Back