• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scarface being remade

Remakes, don't work...unless, they are maybe 50 years down the road.

I consider Scarface to be in some ways, a classic (just my MO).

A remake can't be done.

Just like Stephen King tried to remake "The Shining" on TV.

Remakes, don't work...unless, they are maybe 50 years down the road.

I consider Scarface to be in some ways, a classic (just my MO).

A remake can't be done.

Just like Stephen King tried to remake "The Shining" on TV.

The Oliver Stone version is a remake. I have both the 1932 version from Howard Hawks as well as the remake from 1983. Both are great films.

Nothing will ever beat Pacino as Tony Montana.

Really, WTF is Hollywood thinking? That would be like remaking the Godfather...

Hollywood really has to find a way. To allow people with fresh ideas to get greenlit for movies.

The film is not intended to be a remake or a sequel. It will take the common elements of the first two films

reading comp > you

Destined to fail. Not just the movie, but the exec's career will fail too.

there's supposed to be a production from mark wahlberg with leo dicaprio remaking a hollywood version of cocaine cowboys, but haven't heard or seen anything in almost a year about it.......

IML Gear Cream!
As long as yjeu don't try to use a black man as Sface...it might work..naw:coffee:

New Jack City was the 90's version, this decades version should be some Bernie Madoff type psychopathic schemer...

The Oliver Stone version is a remake. I have both the 1932 version from Howard Hawks as well as the remake from 1983. Both are great films.

Bill Hick Fan,

Oliver Stone did Scarface? Or, are you referring to another film?

Bill Hick Fan,

Oliver Stone did Scarface? Or, are you referring to another film?

Back