• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GMO'S LOG - Kick Start with Z's Anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck bro. Crush it!!!

V/R
Chris

GMO,

Why did you decide to go with the A-bombs over Dbol? I know you loves you some Dbol. LOL.

this is the new -IMF GOSPEL-

GMO,

Why did you decide to go with the A-bombs over Dbol? I know you loves you some Dbol. LOL.

I had to run d-bol so high in my last cycle, that I felt it was time for a switch. I haven't run drol in many years, so I should be able to get away with only 50mg ED. It was hard b/c as you said, I do love me some d-bol.

damn its gonna be a show for sure

I had to run d-bol so high in my last cycle, that I felt it was time for a switch. I haven't run drol in many years, so I should be able to get away with only 50mg ED. It was hard b/c as you said, I do love me some d-bol.

I see. Thanks for the response. I'd rep you, but I can't until I spread some more around. :jerkit:

Lol...yeah, I hear ya. My wife however does not like me getting what she calls, "Too big". Whatever the hell that is...:roflmao:

Not too mention 220 @ 7% BF is a whole lot of lean mass...
Wtf is the deal with girls and the "too big" shit lol I'm tired of hearing that. Ot the "you're big enough" is there such a thing? Lol

My girl says to me the other day, "You attract a lot of attention." Maybe they're jealous. Isn't that what it usually is one way or another lol? :mooh:

Great deal GMO, Looking forward to your progress! OD

Popped 75mg this afternoon...

Also pinned 200mg Test, 400mg EQ and 125mg NPP :winkfinger:

It's ON!

It's ON!
A bombs? damn I'm jealous! your gonna be a monster:2punch:

It chest and bi's this AM, and the abombs are already doing their thing. Strength was the same, but I had those wonderful skin splitting pumps when doing curls. You know the ones I mean...where it feels as though your muscle is going to pop right out from underneath the skin.:winkfinger:

I can tell already that this is going to be a fun ride...:ohyeah:

It chest and bi's this AM, and the abombs are already doing their thing. Strength was the same, but I had those wonderful skin splitting pumps when doing curls. You know the ones I mean...where it feels as though your muscle is going to pop right out from underneath the skin.:winkfinger:

I can tell already that this is going to be a fun ride...:ohyeah:

I know exactly what you mean, and that shit feels good as hell!!

Z's drol is definitely legit. I already have more fullness and had strength and endurance gains during my AM workout.:winkfinger:

GMO... I noticed your 20-weeker didn't have any follistatin inlcuded in it??? wouldn't it be beneficial to rid the body of the the myostatin buildup around 8-weeks?

Ps... is there anything better than the 1st pin of a bulk cycle? Because you know from that point till x-amount of weeks it's on like donkey kong!!!

Sounds like you are off to a great start GMO. Will definitely be along for the ride.

IML Gear Cream!
GMO... I noticed your 20-weeker didn't have any follistatin inlcuded in it??? wouldn't it be beneficial to rid the body of the the myostatin buildup around 8-weeks?

Ps... is there anything better than the 1st pin of a bulk cycle? Because you know from that point till x-amount of weeks it's on like donkey kong!!!

Shit...I forgot about that. Yes, I will be pinning 100mcg ED for 10 days starting week 8. Thanks, bro...REPS!:winkfinger:

Tomorrow, I'll be adding Euro Pharmacies 50mg Test base preWO into the mix.:ohyeah:

I'm going to need a bigger syringe!!!:mooh:

It's ON!
Right on brother!

Keep us posted!

well that first week went by pretty fast, how you feeling?

Just stoppen by GMO, looking forward to your log and results brother:winkfinger:

Yes, that week did go by fast. I can tell you that I already have that constant pump and muscle fullness that comes from being on cycle. In terms of gains, it is a little too early to tell. I suspect that this week I will see strength gains and some weight gain. The end of week 2 into week three is where the magic usually happens with this compound, and from there the gains get ridiculous. I was surprised at how fast the pumps hit, as I was experiencing skin-tearing pumps after only 4 days.

The test base is also legit as hell. I was finishing my back workout on Friday with deads and was able to pull for 1-2 more reps on each set than I had done in the past. The aggression was through the roof, and I simply refused to be denied those extra reps. It did take a good 1.5-2 hours to really get going, but I def could feel the addition of the test base.

I am also running Z's proviron, and my libido has been ridiculous the last couple days. Getting wood out of nowhere like I was 18 again. The wife is VERY happy.:ohyeah:

OSL played a key role in helping me get set with compounds, so I just want to give him a public "thank you", and let him know that it was greatly appreciated.

everybody loves OSL lol.
you should throw up some lifting numbers, if you dont mind.

Back