• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Old Fart

Rednack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone...I'm just an old fucker who woke up one day tired of laying around on the couch and decided to start back lifting weights after twenty years and right now i'm sore as fuck..

thanks for the info..

Welcome to the board

Hello everyone...I'm just an old fucker who woke up one day tired of laying around on the couch and decided to start back lifting weights after twenty years and right now i'm sore as fuck..

Keep at it man. It gets better :)

IML Gear Cream!
welcome back to the iron.

My name is Slownsteady and I'm new here. I'm 41yrs young and have been lifting since I was about 6yrs old due to watching and old strongman contest and new that was what I wanted to do. I love lifting smart and heavy. Longest I've taken off from lifting is probably 6months or so. I truely love feeling big and strong. Married 10yrs to a woman much better than me, and we have 4 good kids. I'm self imployed for about 10yrs.

My name is Slownsteady and I'm new here. I'm 41yrs young and have been lifting since I was about 6yrs old due to watching and old strongman contest and new that was what I wanted to do. I love lifting smart and heavy. Longest I've taken off from lifting is probably 6months or so. I truely love feeling big and strong. Married 10yrs to a woman much better than me, and we have 4 good kids. I'm self imployed for about 10yrs.
Good deal...I took about a twenty year break form lifting..Been back at it for a couple months increasing weight weekly..Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay here..

welcome old fart. a step in the right direction. keep it up man

Welcome to the board. :lol: Loved your post.
Thank you very much...Now if i can just get alittle fat off the muscles i've got, i could see them..

Im three months in the soreness wears off You keep it up and can I thank the guys on here for a friendly welcome

I'm in the same boat at 45 keep at it I know I will.

dont matter the age, just motivate all for the right reasons

Back