• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sucralose found in drinking water supply of more than 28 million Americans

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sucralose found in drinking water supply of more than 28 million Americans by Elizabeth Walling (NaturalNews) If you’ve been diligently avoiding the consumption of chemical sweeteners like sucralose, you may be alarmed to learn that researchers have found sucralose lurking in the drinking water supply of more than 28 million Americans. A recent study tested [...]
Read More...

I bought a big ol' sack of it a few years ago when I was on a kick. I got about a cup into it and stopped. It totally screwed up my stomach, gave me heart palpitations and made me feel toxic. Stuff is dangerous in my opinion. The only artificial sweetner that doesn't give me problems is stevia.

scary. it seems a couple plants managed to remove it? maybe their methods are the way to go. probably an effective means to remove it as tough as that may be is an easier solution that making people care what shit they but in their bodies and even worse their children's bodies. a society of ostriches, fat ones.

Another reason why I always use a filter....

Back