• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primo/clen advise

lucky_slevin

BOSS!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there,
I'm posting for my gf and felt what better forum area to post then the females area... Figured you'd have better advise and tips for us... I'm sorry in advance if I'm in the wrong place and should be in the anobolics forum...
Anyway.. Gf's done about 2 solid cycles both using anavar, clen and T3... She's about 5'4 130 lbs on a good week... She had been 150 so she's super proud of the progress she's made so far... She certainly watches her diet and eats as clean as possible but it's become harder for her because I have my dirty food bynges (like every other day) an it's easier for her to follow along... Granite, she's still ordering or eating the cleanest thing on th menu.. But back to the topic at hand... For her 3rd cycle she wasn't able to get her hand on Var and doesn't like the sides of the T3 so she's decided to do a liquid drop form clen and primobol (which she here's is amazing for women if they want to keep muscle and stay cut while losing weight)
Without getting into too much detail about sources and what not she can get her hands on 2 x 5 ml vials (100 mg/ml) and 1-2 Clenbuterol 200mcg x 30ml... More of course if needed... My question to anyone ho can help is what should her cycle look like... How many mgs should be pinned and dropped and at what volume and days...
Any help is super appreciated.. Feel free to PM me as well.. I have 50 posts so I think I'm able to PM back... Could be wrong about that though..

Thanks again,
Gentjosh1

Nevermind, 34 posts... Nowhere near 50... Idiot me...

Have her read this: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/female-talk/136316-women-drugs.html

I don't like liquid clen because the dosing is always weird and its hard to measure out the tiny amount accurately, but if that's all she's got, follow the dosing mentioned in the above article.

RE: Primo - definitely read up on the primo profile link in that article. Primo is MUCH more androgenic than anavar so expect the much more aggressive sides. Prominent among sides w/ primo are hairloss and voice change.

And just a note on the obvious - these things are only going to work as well as the diet & training program they support. She NEEDS to clean up the diet - w/ an AAS like primo, if you aren't already lean, it is easy to end up just "thick" if your diet has the quality/volume of a bulker.

Thanks for the link... So what do you think though... Maybe pill form clen 10mgs/day maybe more depending on her sides... But if we can't get Var and you don't recommend the primo.. She won't even take that now cause of the link you gave me, lol... Maybe EQ or whinny?? I know about the sides as well but there much milder at super small doses..

Thanks for the link... So what do you think though... Maybe pill form clen 10mgs/day maybe more depending on her sides... But if we can't get Var and you don't recommend the primo.. She won't even take that now cause of the link you gave me, lol... Maybe EQ or whinny?? I know about the sides as well but there much milder at super small doses..

Read the article. The WHOLE article. All of those compounds are covered. Here's the thing - if you use anavar, great. Its a nice, reasonably predictable, mild compound w/ decent, maintainable gains. Every other compound other than that is going to have the potential for much more androgenic sides. At that point it is your own personal experiment. A comparable compound to anavar is oral torinabol if you can find it. The dosing is the same, the gains come a little slower. Winstrol - oral or injectable (or drink the injectable because it is water based if you dont' like needles) - is similar to anavar in its dosing, its half life and its detection time. However it is much less predictable. For some it is pretty much like anavar w/o any chance of water retention. HOwver many have also experienced things like "sus flu" - low grade fever within the first week of running it. It can be very androgenic, resulting in voice change, hair loss, acne, etc. "Super small doses" --I dunno you gotta try it. The thing is, regardless of the dose you have the compound in your system now and you still have the chance for those sides. All you can do is try. Also you have to keep in mind the detection time - most everything else beyond winny & anavar have a much longer time before they clear your system and if you dont like the sides, you still have to wait for that to clear. There's nothing you can "take" to make it stop. Even small doses are still in your system for the duration.

People group primo & winstrol with anavar as "women's cycles" - primarily because they are shorter esters and generally don't convert to estrogen so the sides are definitely more contained than running something like sustenon, NPP, cyp, etc. Even NPP is considered 'ok' for women (if you're experienced - again same issue w/ what is your risk aversion) - these all have longer clearing times which increases the chance for sides and the duration you have to wait for the compound to clear. But you're still fucking around w/ male hormones and you don't get to pick & choose your sides. There's no "only sorta". Anavar is the closest there is to "only sorta". But all the others have the chance to be much more androgenic in terms of the sides that women don't want - hairloss, voice change, etc. If you want to play on the dark side you have to be prepared to live w/ whatever you get w/ your cycle. For the most part everythign returns to normal when you come off the compound and it clears your system (ref: compound's detection time). But you need to be responsible about what you choose to do and accept the results or sides you get w/ it. If you are "scared" of the sides, then you have no business playing w/ the drugs. Everything you want to accomplish can be done naturally as well.

If you can't get anything else, I'd suggest winny as it has the shortest half life and shortest detection time. It doses and responds very similarly to anavar.

Last edited:
Back