• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need help with preventing shutdown on cycle

N21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How would i prevent shutdown on cycle?, i read that HCGenerate apparently prevents shutdown on cycle, but thats out of my pricerange, i dont have that much to spend, some other places said Adamantium by Athletix will prevent shutdown aswell, thats more in my pricerange, but what would you guys suggest?

Last edited:
This could easily be found in a search. And if you can't afford it you probably shouldn't be doing anything.
None the less, SEARCH hcg. I think your confused about what it is.

I can only speak from experience here, ive done 3 cycles first 2 i dont no pct atall my very first cycle i was sick for a week after coming off i put that down to some anti biotics i was taking... any way my last cycle i ran hcg and done proper pct all i can say is it made alot of different...ohh and as i learned the hard way you should never start a cycle without having EVERYTHING you might need IF it were to pop up.. just sayin..stay safe bro youl bounce back but next cycle get EVERYTHING before you even thing about pinning..

oh and ive never heard of Adamantium??

How would i prevent shutdown on cycle?, i read that HCGenerate apparently prevents shutdown on cycle, but thats out of my pricerange, i dont have that much to spend, some other places said Adamantium by Athletix will prevent shutdown aswell, thats more in my pricerange, but what would you guys suggest?

You can't. That's why you do post cycle recovery.
HCG helps for sure to recover faster after cycle. Is very cheap.

thats part of the risk you take when taking a cycle. if you have proper PCT, you will be fine. if you are worried about shut down, take something that wont shut u dont has much like one of the androseries

I don't think one can actually prevent shutdown while on a cycle.

Including some HCG during your cycle will help some. Reading and learning all you can about PCT...and having it ready to go before you start your cycle will help a great deal.

HCG during...PCT with Nolva, Clomid, whatever after...makes recovery easier.

Good luck to you.

You can't. That's why you do post cycle recovery.

Yup, thats the case. If you set up a solid PCT you will be set. DAA and endosurge on top of your estrogen control would be stellar

Yup, thats the case. If you set up a solid PCT you will be set. DAA and endosurge on top of your estrogen control would be stellar

Yes this is the way to go with a SERM, clomid or Torem.

hcg isnt that much if you think about it... are you sure you not confusing hcg and hgh?

No he is thinking about NTBM HCGenerate. Unlike places like EliteFitness, we are not forced to hear about how NTBM products are the best thing ever repeatedly; thank god!

IML Gear Cream!
I guess what should be asked is this a prohormone cycle.

if so there are many choices but if not i would agree with HCG.

alright thanks guys, im thinking about getting some nolva or clomid, nidk which one is best though what do you guys think? i am also using phytoserms 347 in pct, and my cycle is going to be d zine, h drol, and p stanz

good responses here. i would also pre load milk thistle 2 weeks before cycle then continue throughout cycle and PCT

good responses here. i would also pre load milk thistle 2 weeks before cycle then continue throughout cycle and PCT
would should be replace with DO i dont recomend any orals without liver support. deffinalt preload with it and take through cycle and pct =)

Back