• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can Proviraplex/Mesterolone stop bitch titts??

mountaindewd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was reading somewhere that taking mesterolone Can stop gyno.... Is that the case??? And if so can it be taken during the cycle instead of novaldex?? I still plan on doing pct w clomid

Proviron should always be taken with a cycle.Plus its great to take to have sex

Proviron should always be taken with a cycle.Plus its great to take to have sex

What effect does it have on sex?

I'm on proviron right now. I was up to 100mg ED but I havent noticed anything spectacular. Bumped it back down to 50mg ED.

I was reading somewhere that taking mesterolone Can stop gyno.... Is that the case??? And if so can it be taken during the cycle instead of novaldex?? I still plan on doing pct w clomid

I like proviron, but I would keep Nolva on hand for that issue.

@mountaindewd
Proviron won't stop gyno. You are on cycle right now and you have gyno symptoms?

Proviron is NOT a replacement for an ai or for estrogen control while on cycle. However a lot of people say it's a great addition to almost any cycle.

@mountaindewd
Proviron won't stop gyno. You are on cycle right now and you have gyno symptoms?
@ night wolf

No havent started my cycle yet, but was just doing some research before I did.. If im going to do it I plan on doing things right.. I like the idea of proviron, so will take that, but will keep some novaldex on hand just incase of gyno.. But have heard that proviron can help keep u from getting gyno from other forums, so hopefully that will be enough..

IML Gear Cream!
@ night wolf

No havent started my cycle yet, but was just doing some research before I did.. If im going to do it I plan on doing things right.. I like the idea of proviron, so will take that, but will keep some novaldex on hand just incase of gyno.. But have heard that proviron can help keep u from getting gyno from other forums, so hopefully that will be enough..

Proviron IMO is a waste of money (if using to combat estrogen and gyno).
If running 50 mg /d, for that money you can get proper AI (Aromasin or Arimidex) and run it on cycle and sleep at night without worrying about a thing.

Nolva is emergency backup, it shouldn't really even factor into your gyno plans. It's there in case you fuck up and need it to save your ass

proviron might reduce estrogen somewhat, but nothing even remotely like a-dex/aromasin/letro. Yuu still need an AI with proviron, and if money's an issue just drop the proviron as you likely won't see a huge benefit from it anyway

Back