• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3rd cycle Test c/masteron/dbol

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had planned another cycle, but just found that I had some masteron/test mix sitting around decided to include since the goal is to keep bf low and gain pure muscle while being defined.

Up, starting tomorrow.

600mg 1-12 test e E3D
400mg 1-12 masteron e E3D
30-40mg 1-5 dbol ED
Cyanostane Rx 2 caps 10-14 ED
1-18 Aromasin 25mg EOD
HCG 500iu/week 2-12

Weeks 14-18 Proper PCT

Reason for a higher masteron e dose is because the test e/masteron e is a blend of 250mg test e/masteron 200mg

What you think? 3rd cycle.

Looks good. What's your bf?

I would guess around 11-12%. Last professional check was at 14% and that was 10-12 pounds ago.

600mg 1-12 test e E3D
400mg 1-12 masteron e E3D
30-40mg 1-5 dbol ED
Cyanostane Rx 2 caps 10-14 ED
1-18 Aromasin 25mg EOD
HCG 500iu/week 2-12

Weeks 14-18 Proper PCT

Nice setup. I would take Aromasin @ 12.5 mg ED, due to is half life.

I'm very fond of the Mast. If the gear/mix is legit, you're gonna like it. Haven't ran the enanthate version; only the Prop version but it's an amzing compound when used in conjunction with other compounds and at the right dose.

Yeah im hoping its a good blend. Should be fun. Any idea when I should start to feel the masteron?

Is 400mg of mast e enough?

And if you're going for a lean cycle I think you could find something better than the dbol.

I ran the Mast prop at 150mg EOD and honestly, this is the bare minimum I'd dose Mast. Next time, I will dose it at 200mg EOD for a solid 600mg weekly. Supposedly the real Mast Magic occurs at or around the 600mg mark. However, you will notice some nice effects at lower dose, say 400-450mg weekly as I did but results would be much more pronounced and worthwhile in the 600mg neighborhood. I think with the fast-acting prop ester I was feeling it before end of 2nd week. Enanthate ester will take longer but it's good you'll be running it a solid 12 weeks as you may not notice it's effects until Week 5 or 6.

Well if you saw my other thread I got sick as crap... Anyway, I feel better, but I may have a infection of some kind. Anyway I cut out the test c and just increased the blend. No effects like first shot. Up 4 pounds in 5 days, despite being sick and dropping 2 pounds lower then when I started so really i'm up 6 pounds with no waist gain (yay!). My girl is already noticing a difference. Gotta love dbol even at low dose (30mg) but this is good stuff as I've used before. Got the drive to lift hardcore already. I think I only hit the gym once this week while feeling like shit but now i'm pumped to get on this.

Gyno from this? WTF is going on here, I thought mast is suppose to act as a AI, and i'm on aromasin 12.5 eod. Very strange, I decided to jump onto letro to get this lump out of here. This is the second time i've questioned this research chem PCT/AI products, seems either its seriously underdosed or crap. Thank god I got legit letro from another sponsor on here who I know is G2G!

IML Gear Cream!
Not enough aromasin. When I run test and dbol, I need 25 mg a day minimum, and sometimes 25 mg every 12 hours. And I always confirm w bloodwork.

Nobody should rely on mast for AI.

Letro will take care of it, don't worry.

Nobody should rely on mast for AI.

I didn't just stating some say it's good since it can act like an AI, however I always run AI to be safe, and keep bloat down.

I think i'm going to do a letro 2.5mg split (1.25mg am/pm) ed until it decreases in size, it came out of nowhere!

If the Gyno is from the Tren the Letro may not solve the issue.

Caber would be a good addition!

If your gear is legit you will love this cycle. I did 400 test 300 mast 30 dbol a while back and it was awesome. Mast kept some of the water off and I didn't get any gyno. Great mental effect too.

Back