• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sickening....

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
I was just watching Fox and they have 40 midget people vs. 1 elephant in pull the airplane contest.

POOR FUCK'n Elephant!!!!

BTW, the elephant won!!! :)

I started to watch that show, but decided I had better things to do. :rolleyes:

hey!
I just watched that too!
Must be slow season for ratings?

You just about couldn't make up anything more ridiculous, someone listened to thier 12 year old instinct.

Originally posted by IPMC
Nothing suprises me on Television anymore.
aint that the truth:rolleyes: i dont watch much, but what i see at times i just soon watch the Weather Channel.:D

I heard on the radio today that they were thinking of having a show where they train some guy for a period of time then he gets to fight Mike Tyson. :laugh:

Is there no end to the madness???? :shrug:

I couldn't get myself to watch that show. It just seemed to damn stupid. :rolleyes:

Thats bad, wether Mike has the stamina or not thats one thing but he could smash a guys face in, and he's rather psycho if anyone forgot.

IML Gear Cream!
make sure your ears are protected!

how much is the payoff? I could run around the ring for at least 30 seconds...get hit once.....recover...then...RETIRE!

Heh, throw a million dollar win, LOSE, or draw prize in the mix and I'm your man. Soon as I feel the breeze from his glove, I flop on my back and don't get up.

Originally posted by Mudge
Thats bad, wether Mike has the stamina or not thats one thing but he could smash a guys face in, and he's rather psycho if anyone forgot.

he's a washed up loser.

pay me a $50,000 to box and lose to that washed up loser! I'd do it!!! :)

Originally posted by Prince
he's a washed up loser.
have you seen the movie: Undisputed, with Wesley Snipes and Ving Rhames?
If haven't...good flick.

Tyson might be a great boxer, but he's a punk. Not a true sportsman. No respect.

I dont respect him for biting ears off people, and his mouth, but washed up loser or not I sincerely doubt myself or any of you could take him, much less Joe Wannabee Famous.

Back