• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Child Support

IML Gear Cream!
Try to look at it from her point of view too. Imagine what your mom had to do to raise you. How much trouble did you give your mom while you were growing up? Not trying to take side, just trying to make you aware of other side of the same issue. I have a coworker who gets child supports for her two kids from two different men. But child supports are not much comparing to what she has to do to take care of her kids. It is not easy to raise kids.

Child support is not paid to someone for "the troubles" of raising the child. It's paid to satisfy monetary issues. So your argument about raising a child being allot of work, is irrelevant.

Who up in this bitch is paying ? My ex fuckface cunt bitch lawyer got the judge to agree on $500 a week, Im chucking my boys 19 in collage and 15 some cash, but not giving that troll fuck a penny! About 7G in the red, Am I going to the slammer ?? :hmmm:

Me.. Self employed plumber.. made 25g last year, and a little cash.
Cunt... Sale's asst... made 70g last year

WTF !

Yes you will go to jail if you don't pay and they'll keep locking you up until you start paying.

500 a week is waayy too much for someone that makes 25G a year, that would leave you with a 1000 dollars at the end of the year. did you mean a month?

Child support is not paid to someone for "the troubles" of raising the child. It's paid to satisfy monetary issues. So your argument about raising a child being allot of work, is irrelevant.
The child is brought in this world by you two. Should not look at it like a bussiness deal. you should pay your support proudly and she should raise her/him proudly. It is not like you are paying tax, you are paying for your own kid. Men should stop complaining like a little babies. Sorry if it sounded too harsh.:(

The child is brought in this world by you two. Should not look at it like a bussiness deal. you should pay your support proudly and she should raise her/him proudly. It is not like you are paying tax, you are paying for your own kid. Men should stop complaining like a little babies. Sorry if it sounded too harsh.:(

Getting married and having childred IS business deal. One that 99% of men come out short on.

Either way, if the suppoet we paid actually went to the kid...I'd have no issue with it.

Do you live inside a bubble and are blinded to the world we live in? There are women out there who will have a baby exclusively for the checks. I understand what you are saying but unfortunately in the States it does not work that way. All we can do as man is make sure we plan our seed with the correct women and hope for the best, knowing her since childhood does not hurt.

Never argued that a man wasn't responsible for the child. You made the point that men should consider the troubles the woman has to go through. My point was that it was irrelevant to the amount of child support. You don't get paid "pain and suffering"

Men aren't complaining that they are taking care of a child financially, they are complaining that they pay way more than it used to cost to take care of that child when they lived in the home. You tell me how it makes sense that a family spends 300 bucks a month on a child but once the man leaves all of a sudden costs 600 dollars, assuming the man pays 300 in child support and the mom spends 300 towards the child. (given the theory they are splitting the cost 50/50)

Women should be honest and ask for half of what it really costs to take care of the child. And most men honest enough to honor their child support payments, also pay for this and that on the side or when the kids are staying with them.

IML Gear Cream!
And I love how some women choose to stay at home and not educate them selves or work and then once they decide they want a divorce, they expect the man to keep their former lifestyle up.

Not all women are money stealing crazy bitches. If you take your time and find the right one, she'll make a good wife and mother.

Yeah, and a rattlesnake might make a great pet to cuddle with, but it's still a bad idea. In the modern world, marriage is the most financially risky thing a man can do.

Adam fucked every pussy loving man alive when he let eve talk him into biting that fucking apple..

Yeah, and a rattlesnake might make a great pet to cuddle with, but it's still a bad idea. In the modern world, marriage is the most financially risky thing a man can do.

I agree with this ^^^ but if you find the right woman, your risk drastically decreases.

Hey guys, I'm on your side here. For the longest time I was totally against getting married and didn't get married until I was 32 when most dumb asses I went to school with were getting married straight out of college. Fuck that! Your 20's will be the best decade of your lives if you're into partying and playing with pussy.

To each his own, but there are a few quality chicks left out there worth settling down with.

i pay 1100.00 a month and 75% of med bills and the ex bitch will get 45% of my pension when i retire. She never worked at my job a day! wtf is she getting anything after the fact. She can get a job and make her own money! but only sits on her ass and smokes and drinks all day with the money she gets from me. I proved she smoked dope with my oldest child and got her hooked on dope and that was not enough to sway the judge, the cock sucking judges don't listen to anything except lies about the kids not eating. There is no fair shake for the guy, I'm having to got to court just to make the bitch give me the kids according to the parenting plan! The dumb ass bitch cant even read what it says and is just fucking with me by using the kids! Every man should have to do his part but so should the whore!

Back