• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Child Support

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who up in this bitch is paying ? My ex fuckface cunt bitch lawyer got the judge to agree on $500 a week, Im chucking my boys 19 in collage and 15 some cash, but not giving that troll fuck a penny! About 7G in the red, Am I going to the slammer ?? :hmmm:

Me.. Self employed plumber.. made 25g last year, and a little cash.
Cunt... Sale's asst... made 70g last year

WTF !

Who up in this bitch is paying ? My ex fuckface cunt bitch lawyer got the judge to agree on $500 a week, Im chucking my boys 19 in collage and 15 some cash, but not giving that troll fuck a penny! About 7G in the red, Am I going to the slammer ?? :hmmm:

WTF !

Maybe you need to lay more pipe in the ground and not in the women you meet.

That laws are skewed against men. So much for feminism and equality.

One of the many reasons why I will probably never get married. If I do there's a 50/50 child custody written right in the pre-nup, no child support for me. The bitches spend it on shoes and their quality of life and shit anyway.

Off the cunt save 2 grand?

One of the many reasons why I will probably never get married. If I do there's a 50/50 child custody written right in the pre-nup, no child support for me. The bitches spend it on shoes and their quality of life and shit anyway.

Off the cunt save 2 grand?

You intrested in the hit ? :hmmm:

I make 30 g a year. I paid $600 a month for ten f'n years. The ex-girlfriend went to court and told them she had no idea where I lived.The cty started taking money out of my checks every week. I didn't even get a court date.There is nothing you can do bro. My kid got declared a legal adult at 17. I am done paying now. Originally had to pay til my kid was 21. Just bide your time is all you can do. It does make you better at budgeting your money. you will be pissed for a long time.

Ahh, hell, I hate to hear these stories...We as men are supposed to break our backs to provide. But, when things go south, we're supposed to provide even with a broken back, or go to jail.

Phuq!

Thanks for the motivation to wrap it up!

escape to the jungle. problem solved :coffee:

At least theres a light at the end for you bro, I got the life sentence on alimony.

Holy fuk I'm never getting married. Just looked that shit up. I'm such a jew I would have to kill her for that. Bottom of Lake Saint Clair for that bitch.

And no I'm not offering the hit Ret, just offering the advice.

We pay $550 a month. She gets another $550 from the other kids Dad. They live on Camp Pendleton, have TriCare, get $1000+ a month from her rich ass stepdad, take 2-3 vacations a year, she always has her nails done, hair done...flashy clothes...basically the works. Oh...and we have to provide Health Insurance, even with the kid being on TriCare.

That worthless bitch can go choke on a bag of dicks post-haste.

We pay $550 a month. She gets another $550 from the other kids Dad. They live on Camp Pendleton, have TriCare, get $1000+ a month from her rich ass stepdad, take 2-3 vacations a year, she always has her nails done, hair done...flashy clothes...basically the works. Oh...and we have to provide Health Insurance, even with the kid being on TriCare.

That worthless bitch can go choke on a bag of dicks post-haste.

Lol....

IML Gear Cream!

WTF !
You'll make someone a real nice bitch bro, keep your chin up..

i think you can buy your kids what they need and keep the receipts? talk to a lawyer and ask how you can do it to make sure the money goes to them not her. or get proof from her that it goes to child care. bear in mind the war between you and their mom will take emotional toll on your sons. be the bigger man. hate her all you want but act like a man and set a good example for your sons.

thanks for the negg bro, it was a joke..

i paid child support for 17 years, i don't feel sorry for you one bit...i didn't like it worth a fuck but i was man enough to pay it and go on without crying about it

i think you can buy your kids what they need and keep the receipts? talk to a lawyer and ask how you can do it to make sure the money goes to them not her. or get proof from her that it goes to child care. bear in mind the war between you and their mom will take emotional toll on your sons. be the bigger man. hate her all you want but act like a man and set a good example for your sons.

I don't know where his kid is...but in Hellfornia this isn't an option. We tried. I'd much rather send the kid $550 worth of clothes/school supplies/sports programs/after school activities/private reading/speech tutors etc. But they won't let us. Instead we have to send her $550 a month and then get phone calls from him crying asking why we won't pay for him to do soccer. Then we get to tell him, that we have to give your mom the money and we don't have any extra to pay double for the things he should be getting with that $550.

werd

Not all women are money stealing crazy bitches. If you take your time and find the right one, she'll make a good wife and mother.

Now if you're 22yo and just found some hot bitch that fucks like a rabbit, that's probably not the reasons why you should be getting married to and knocking her up within the next 12 months.

Take your time, get your life in order first and remember....you can't turn a ho into housewife.

Try to look at it from her point of view too. Imagine what your mom had to do to raise you. How much trouble did you give your mom while you were growing up? Not trying to take side, just trying to make you aware of other side of the same issue. I have a coworker who gets child supports for her two kids from two different men. But child supports are not much comparing to what she has to do to take care of her kids. It is not easy to raise kids.

I got luck no child support here!!! but i do pay for everything. which is a reasonable trade off to me i guess i dont mind covering all the bills as long as my money is not going in her pocket....:paddle:

God I hate hearing about shyte like this. The courts just phuck men every chance they get. Not saying there aren't dead beat dads, but how much of all paid child support is actually spent on the child?

Anal sex and blowjobs seems to be the way to go.

:coffee:

Back