• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many days before t-prop&nnp clear blood work

sambaga

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently useing test.prop and nandro phyenyl prop eod. 700mg/wk on test.prop and 400mg/wk on nnp. For oral useing anavar 30mg/daily, proviron 25/mg ed, arimidex 12.5mg/eod, and hcg 250iu two to three days a week. My doctor is currently writeing test-enth. , and andro-gel scripts but i,m just saveing them. Last visit he caught me off guard and surprised me with request for blood work. The test levels came back off the charts. SO WAS TOLD by doc. to stop everything at once . SO WITH THESE SHORT ACTING OILS AND ONE ORAL. Also me Knowing day of next oppointment i,m guessing i should go cold turkey three to four days out? In order to clear my system. I,m just guessing however, if someone has a more definitive timeline i would appreciate hearing from you.

I am no expert but 3-4 days sounds to close to me... I say week minimum so levels are low.. someone else with more experience here should chime in..soon

I gave mine about 5 days and my total test still came back over 1000.

I'd give it at least 10, just to be safe.

It depends on how long you have been running them. They accumulate over time...

I,m screwed then because this has been a long cycle. To make matters worse i stopped everything last thursday. And appointment is tomorow.I should consider rescheduleing. If i,m not mistaken i think it was at the 1850 mark three weeks ago.

Currently useing test.prop and nandro phyenyl prop eod. 700mg/wk on test.prop and 400mg/wk on nnp. For oral useing anavar 30mg/daily, proviron 25/mg ed, arimidex 12.5mg/eod, and hcg 250iu two to three days a week. My doctor is currently writeing test-enth. , and andro-gel scripts but i,m just saveing them. Last visit he caught me off guard and surprised me with request for blood work. The test levels came back off the charts. SO WAS TOLD by doc. to stop everything at once . SO WITH THESE SHORT ACTING OILS AND ONE ORAL. Also me Knowing day of next oppointment i,m guessing i should go cold turkey three to four days out? In order to clear my system. I,m just guessing however, if someone has a more definitive timeline i would appreciate hearing from you.

bro, never heard of a doc, writing scripts for test e and andor-gel. it normally one or the other.

I,m screwed then because this has been a long cycle. To make matters worse i stopped everything last thursday. And appointment is tomorow.I should consider rescheduleing. If i,m not mistaken i think it was at the 1850 mark three weeks ago.

Interesting most tests only have the capability to read to 1500

Interesting most tests only have the capability to read to 1500

They can read alot more I was at 3500 one time. You have to be under the normal test level for the insurance company to pick it up so you dont have to pay anything. But by law your test level has to be in the gutter before a doc can write you a script for tst cyp-enth-prop. He told you to stop so your levels would be low for the insurance company to see it that way so then he can write you another. To avoid this just get your own AAS through the same way alot of us do,lol but always still get blood work every 3 months

buddy call in sick and reschedule. Tell the doc something came up at work. Tell him your test came up :nail:

FUZ makes a good point. AAS is cheap. I hope when I'm ready that test und. will be perfected. 1 shot every 3 month's. Guy on the UK board is on it and he loves it. Think it's called Nebido or something. Not FDA approved here....yet

good article. It seems like it wasn't FDA approved cause some jackhead's injected into a vein and had shortness of breath. Well no shit

Yes, you should definitely reschedule...

Test undecanoate is the shit for cruising...I would pin 500mg once a month though.

In regards to why i was prescribed test-enth., and andro gel at the same time is because i wasn,t getting to his office for injections on a consistant basis. He finally agreed to let me pin myself at home ,and he did stop the andro! Because i was running mostly UG gear, i completely stopped andro-gel long ago. Anyway i,m screwed bad because he demanded to see me friday.Last year i got caught off guard and it came back 2280. I talked my way out of it. Think this time i might be dropped as patient, because the truth of the matter is he surprised me with a full scale testing three and a half weeks ago ,and it came back at 2620. I don,t know how it could be so high? Friday,s oppointment will be ten days dry.Hopefully it drops to at best 900.Getting back to why i started hrt because of multiple back and knee surguries.Consequently the opiates fukk up your whole estrogen, to teststosterone balance.Huge weight gain three years ago, and was able to lose 85lbs. When i started androgel. THIRTYSIX MONTHS later i,m 5'9'' 202 lbs 10% bodyfat.But with help of a AAS. Opiates are lethal in many ways, but even worse for it,s ability to turn muscle into fat.

Forgot to add while i was in the thick of dramatic weight gain. My test levels fell to as low as 220lbs. And was averageing 300 for a long time.That,s why it was approved by insurance.

so if you are using hrt to increase test and loose weight why in the hell are you blasting 750/week. lol. No wonder your shit is through the roof. Prop will clear quick but not sure about the NPP.

If you are off the opiates now why not look into test undec. Not sure if a UGL can make it or not but since you use UG anyway's might look into it buddy!

Guy over on the UK board say's he loves it, does not even take any AI and his level's are high and he say's he feel's great.

Regarding the weight issue it,s been almost two years since i,v lost all the fat. I,m currently back to my old physique. As much as i don,t like shareing my personal issues. I ommitted to explain that i am a chronic pain patient.So the aas,s are a way to offset the hormonal inbalances, and muscle eating effects of the meds. So what your saying the test. undec. has a long half life or it clears quickly. The undec. is one of the only forms of test. i,m not to well versed on. I do know the jelfa sust has the undec., and prop. and can,t recall other form of test.

Back