• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

brewing two aas together

mnpower

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maybe the title is wrong but i see a lot of mixes and I love my test prop and i love my tren and I dont mind stabbing myself at all but I love a good 100mg prop to 75mg tren a mix. anyone got a good link to how to mix that up do you just add both the powders to the ba bb asuming you will have to up the percentages a bit?

Maybe the title is wrong but i see a lot of mixes and I love my test prop and i love my tren and I dont mind stabbing myself at all but I love a good 100mg prop to 75mg tren a mix. anyone got a good link to how to mix that up do you just add both the powders to the ba bb asuming you will have to up the percentages a bit?
im pretty sure that wont hold with just ba and bb. E.O or guaiacol or maybe both since its a blend will have to be added to that. As far as a site, im not aware of one.

honestly brother if i said yes i would just be guessing. i rather tell you im not sure than tell you the wrong shit. Im sure Brundel will see this and comment on it. Im intersted in knowing my self. Im going to be working on a tne/trem blend very very soon and the blen you mentioned sounds very tasty as well. might have to give that one a shot too :winkfinger:

I am interested in this topic as well. I am plannin on brewing up the same 100/75 prop/tren blend fairly soon.

I've been searching for a very long time for this type of brewing and have not found anything so far...

OP....try it and report back to use after you pin your blend :paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
Im sure Professor Brundel will give us some insight on this topic...:winkfinger:

With something like prop or tren ace you could go 50/50mg with 2%BA and 20%BB.

Any higher and more solvents will have to be employed to keep it from crashing.

You could likely go 75/75 if you use EO as your oil.

You could likely go 100/100 if you go EO 20%guiaicol 20% BB 2% BA.( I have not done this myself.)

I have never done this so Im gonna give you the recipe I would use as an attempt.
Im 99% certain this will work perfectly. I have no reason to think otherwise. The 1% is merely because I have not in fact done this myself.

20ml-50/50 TNE/TREN ace

7ml guaiacol
7ml Ethyl oleate
.4ml BA
4ml BB
1g TNE
1g Tren ace.

if you put that in a powder calculator do you just put the dosage at 400???
**Recently made a TE 250/Npp 150 blend. It held well with a ba/bb of 2/18.**

sorry im new to this brewing thing and trying to figure out exaclly where you get all yournumbers. I have read things on basskiller for how to make it but i am interested in knowing the calculations and how you get there

I have never done this so Im gonna give you the recipe I would use as an attempt.
Im 99% certain this will work perfectly. I have no reason to think otherwise. The 1% is merely because I have not in fact done this myself.

20ml-50/50 TNE/TREN ace

7ml guaiacol
7ml Ethyl oleate
.4ml BA
4ml BB
1g TNE
1g Tren ace.
thats the one i was planning on using. i know you told me 100/75 mg will crash for sure, do you thing 75/75 might hold?

IML Gear Cream!
thats the one i was planning on using. i know you told me 100/75 mg will crash for sure, do you thing 75/75 might hold?

Bro.....I can only speculate on this as I have never gone above 100mg with TNE.
I think 50/50 TNE/Tren ace is a pretty tough shot...you must be a bulldog to want it higher.

75/75 Might hold yes.
You can always test it out and if it crashed heat it up add some more of the EO/solvent mix and refilter.

Bro.....I can only speculate on this as I have never gone above 100mg with TNE.
I think 50/50 TNE/Tren ace is a pretty tough shot...you must be a bulldog to want it higher.

75/75 Might hold yes.
You can always test it out and if it crashed heat it up add some more of the EO/solvent mix and refilter.
lol thx brother :winkfinger:

Where sir are you getting 400 from?

please dont feel like im questioning you as I hear you are the guy to turn to on this stuff im just trying to figure out the game

but a guy posted Recently made a TE 250/Npp 150 blend. It held well with a ba/bb of 2/18. I was thining if a person was looking at making that and wanted to use a powder calculator would just just put the dosage in the calculator as 400 (250+150)? Please ignore my ignorance :nail:

please dont feel like im questioning you as I hear you are the guy to turn to on this stuff im just trying to figure out the game

but a guy posted Recently made a TE 250/Npp 150 blend. It held well with a ba/bb of 2/18. I was thining if a person was looking at making that and wanted to use a powder calculator would just just put the dosage in the calculator as 400 (250+150)? Please ignore my ignorance :nail:

Brother dont stress I just did not understand. :)
Yah just put 400 in the dosage slot.

It depends on the hormones and dosage.
A very commonly used % or ratio is 2% BA and 20% BB. This is common because it will hold a wide variety of hormones and dosages. It will not hold most unesterified hormones.
For the calculator:
2% = .02
20%=.20

With something like prop or tren ace you could go 50/50mg with 2%BA and 20%BB.

Any higher and more solvents will have to be employed to keep it from crashing.

You could likely go 75/75 if you use EO as your oil.

You could likely go 100/100 if you go EO 20%guiaicol 20% BB 2% BA.( I have not done this myself.)

So do you think this is worth trying???

50ml of TestP/TrenA...100/75

3.75g of Tren A
5g of Test P
1ml BA (2%)
10ml BB (20%)
10ml guiaicol (20%)
21.5ml EO

Back