• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Meltdown by secdrl. Aged 14

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Originally Posted by theCaptn'
Hi, you have received -531864 reputation points from theCaptn'.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
MELTDOWN!

Regards,
theCaptn'

Note: This is an automated message.

Bro, you're a fuckn whore dude. Your negs don't mean shit to me, I get my shit bro. Fuck your techie bitch ass. You're a straight whore who hides behind his laptop. I'll start posting threads about you in ALL the forums and rooms..I'll blow your shit outta the water faggot. Fuck you mother fucker! Bitch ass, come to St. Louis. I'll give you my fuckin address bitch..FUCK YOU! EAT A SHOTGUN!! The best part of you dripped off your moms chin..

I have my tkt to St Louis, lets do this! :daydream:

That is sig worthy my friend...

Originally Posted by theCaptn'
Hi, you have received -531864 reputation points from theCaptn'.

Comment:
MELTDOWN!

Regards,
theCaptn'

I have my tkt to St Louis, lets do this! :daydream:

Bro, I already said you're a fuckin bitch..I won't go back and forth on a fuckn computer with you. Why don't you show everyone the posts that you're neggin me for? You're the only one to neg me..for what? Cause you're a bitch. It's fukn pointless to talk shit on a computer..you're a whore, I told you whats up..eat a dick, cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednack
captn is talking shit about you in 'anything goes thread'..

Yeah, he's a fuckin whore bro..he keeps neggin me for no reason. No bullshit bro..keeps neggin me twice a day and will just put comments like "lol" and "meltdown" Fuck him bro..I'm about to jump on there and go at it with him...he's a bitch. Thanks for the heads up man..

Bro, I already said you're a fuckin bitch..I won't go back and forth on a fuckn computer with you. Why don't you show everyone the posts that you're neggin me for? You're the only one to neg me..for what? Cause you're a bitch. It's fukn pointless to talk shit on a computer..you're a whore, I told you whats up..eat a dick, cunt

You will suck my cock little boy . . . now step up and take it :paddle:

.....But aren't you talking shit here when you said it was pointless? Just askin

st-louis-sucks_design.png

POOP.jpg

.....But aren't you talking shit here when you said it was pointless? Just askin

st-louis-sucks_design.png
soon as cappy started talking about secdrl sucking his cock the boy lost it...

Yes, this wanker seems to have chronic case of sore vagina.

Originally Posted by Hench
Hi, you have received -28990 reputation points from Hench.

Comment:
faggot.

Regards,
Hench

STFU you fat bloated bitch! You load ass down under dick sucking whore. Pussy ass tech bitch. Member since 2008 and you have no results to show for it. Physique looks awful! Frail body weak ass arms and fat ass stomach. I'd f*** your mom in the ass and make you watch you cum dumpster. Why don't you go swallow some throat yogurt and kill yourself you fat faggot..bitch.

Captn' in your Professional opinion, how should we proceed?

IML Gear Cream!
Circle jerk followed by group neggs, naturally :coffee:

:roflmao:

Bro at least you just got a neg, Capt freaking edited my post to say that" I was a queer and to please neg" me because I posted a :yawn: on one of his threads.

:roflmao: After a few seconds I even laughed at it.

If you wana play here you gotta leave your ego and morals at the door. Most of us are some sick ass hole fucks here. Just look at the threads and pics we post, racist shit, ass eaters, shit eaters, trannies, barley legals, just to name a few. We all take crap once in a while here so if you arn't able to handle a neg this might not be the board for you.

Oh and by the way calling a dude a whore is a compliment

Bro..I couldn't care less about the negs. For real. Like I said, I get my shit regardless. I can take the shit, no worries. It's the negs for no fuckn reason. Just to be a fuckn asshole. This is supposed to be a somewhat professional forum where dudes can share idea/stories, advice, etc. Buncha female bitches on here bro..shit gets old after a while.

Man he's stealing mah thunder and coming at you Bro...Thats mah job Nigga...who is he so i can neg him...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
SoFarGone I told you to

:shhh: about me being a

a racist shit, ass eater, shit eater, barley legal trannie

Now all the dudes on this board won't stop PMing me with :daydream:

SoFarGone I told you to

:shhh: about me being a

a racist shit, ass eater, shit eater, barley legal trannie

Now all the dudes on this board won't stop PMing me with :daydream:

:fapn:

LMAO i couldnt help it its much of a sexy secret to keep to myself :mooh:

You must learn to control your urges

Hot barley legal trannies are a high commodity round these parts

....:boobs: ----------------> Barley legal
.....()
.....00====) ---------> With a Surprise!!
..._! !_

:banana:

My first run in with the Captn was him pm'in me that he would ruin my life and make me suck his cock and publicly mock me to the point of quietly disapearin off the forum back to my boring life....Luckily I survived and im here to talk about it . Thnx for not makin me swallow captn and now that its a in the past i have to say . It wasnt as bad I thought it would be . Almost kinda enjoyed it a lil . THNX CAP

My first run in with the Captn was him pm'in me that he would ruin my life and make me suck his cock and publicly mock me to the point of quietly disapearin off the forum back to my boring life....Luckily I survived and im here to talk about it . Thnx for not makin me swallow captn and now that its a in the past i have to say . It wasnt as bad I thought it would be . Almost kinda enjoyed it a lil . THNX CAP

Captain offered to cat sit and that m'fer raped my cat :mooh:. Didnt have the heart to tell him its was a boy cat though..

GICH! :daydream:

I heard if you blow the captn, you will earn 500,000,000,000 rep points. It gets gets doubled of if you let me video tape it.

thought they sent you to kill some darkies when i hadnt seen your post in a week or so....

Back