• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bench Press Fail

looked more like an assassination attempt. :coffee:

I love the comments under the video. These people clearly know nothing about the sport. lol.

I hope the guy was ok!

Fuck me! That's exactly the reason why I hate doing chest alone. Had a buddy of mine on incline, place bar and the fucker rolled off right onto his nose.

double ouch^

His left arm snaped like a twig...can't even begin to guess what it felt like to have the bone snaped and then weighed down by several hundred pounds. Id' be tiwtching like a dead fish too though.

It has nothing to do with it....

Your avi pic made me curious if you ever stepped foot in a gym....

they should of had a game plan (the spotters) they would all have to lift at once obviously, so they were all bumping into eachother and shit.

I'm amazed how no one looked concerned through the entire event. wtf?

I love the comments under the video. These people clearly know nothing about the sport. lol.

I hope the guy was ok!

Really? You hope he was "okay"? The guy should have known his limitations and let's not forget the fact that there are about five idiots standing around who were supposed to be "spotters". Seriously. This video is like watching Curt James trying to bench press a 45 lbs. bar. Very sad. Everyone knows he should be able to do it, but...

the spotters were pathetic, that should not have happened that way, the bar should have been lifted as soon as they realized he was failing.
I used to be involved in bench press competitions as a teen and I have seen similar things live, the spotters were prepared and yanked the bar up immediately, these goofballs just stood there looking at him.

Back