• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ankle swelling with test

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My left ankle is swelling. No other symptoms other than that.
I take exemestane with the test. If it isnt estrogen causing the swelling, what else?

If it's only one ankle, it could be a sprain.

how much test, how much aromasin, where did the aromasin come from? I would start off trying to rule out bloat from high estradiol first, can you get a blood test to check estradiol?

Get your blood pressure checked

12.5 eod aromasin
1oo ml test p eod
bp is 127/66

It could be a sprain cause it is a little sore

Thanks guys

Watching these boards so long I notice a lot of guys that use aromasin still test high estrogen. I don't know if there is a lot of bunk aromasin out there or the dose is to low or the timing is wrong or what. Other issues can cause water retention like yours. Paying the 150 for bloods at privateMD or the like is not a bad idea. AAS can through off your water balance other ways besides estrogen like interfering with mineralocorticoids like aldosterone and also corticosterioids. Personally if I cycle I try to keep the compounds on the drier side. I would use a lower end test base with one other inj low aromatizing compound and a mild dry oral like win, t-bol or anavar. Maybe super dmz or epistane also ok choices. Drier inj could be primobolan, masteron, equipoise, test-1-cypionate or even NPP. A good mild drier cycle with minimal sides might be something like:

test C 300 mg
test-1-cyp 300 mg
T-bol 30 mg/d
adex 0.5 mg ETD

This would be mild but effective for me and little water retention. Also limiting carbs reduced water retention.

Back