• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HELP!! Losing weight to fast!!

johnson 45

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everybody,so I'm about 5'9 and about 193 I dont know what my BF% is but I can see my abs.I am 35 and have been training for a very long time,but I have never had a problem like this.

Recently I started a new job and it is very very fast paced an unreal amout of cardio,the whole night is nothing but lifting and running.

In the last 2 months I have lost 20pounds! And I did not have 20 pounds to lose.I have been keeping up my workouts and supplements and my strength is still up but now I think I'm starting to look kind of stringy.

So I need to know how to keep my weight up? Its a diet thing,it is not my training because thats always gone real good.I'm wondering if its not enough protein or just to little calories....maybe so weight gain powder or something?

Any help would be great...thanks

Eat more.

Add a few tablespoons of oil to all your shakes, make them with whole milk.

Take nuts or jerky or beef liver tabs to work with you and snack on them every half hour or so. It'll keep your energy up as well as giving you some easy extra calories.

But listen - theres nothing wrong with being leaner and fitter.

You could lower the amount of running you do at night just to keep from burning those calories after a day full of cardio.

milk, cottage cheese, peanut butter, nuts, pastas, rice, etc. Just get more macro-dense food and you will be good.

Back