• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Captn

Aries1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This fuckin cunt is the champion of every loser that comes through "Anything Goes". Fuck him right in his ass...

This fuckin cunt is the champion of every loser that comes through "Anything Goes". Fuck him right in his ass...

Nice use of an ellipsis. I guess that means you speak with a lisp.

Captain has a hair lip……..

Hey I just like to fuck :sorry:

I bet you say that to all the animals, you barnyard gigolo you...

Any hole's a goal :ohyeah:

he who does without is the loser eh, chickenfucker...

Fucking chickens is traumatic . . . for both parties. You need to raise your horizons son :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
you can't afford to pay attention, let alone OWN anyone...

I bet you say that everytime someone violates your anus..

Aries always trying his hardest to present a gruff exterior, attacks at random the very minds for which he seeks the approval. In lieu of a warm hug, I swipe my index finger across the back of my scrotum, and smear the thin paste of boxer lint, dead skin, and sweat across my screen. Tis a pungent stew of masculinity and aquaphobia.

Careful you maybe invading the plundered territory of the following individual.....

Aries always trying his hardest to present a gruff exterior, attacks at random the very minds for which he seeks the approval. In lieu of a warm hug, I swipe my index finger across the back of my scrotum, and smear the thin paste of boxer lint, dead skin, and sweat across my screen. Tis a pungent stew of masculinity and aquaphobia.

^^ Seems like the type who's very picky about who and what he shares with ^^

Nice use of an ellipsis. I guess that means you speak with a lisp.

I had to look that up :geewhiz:

on a side note im always game for some ass pillaging :fuckdog:

amen, his ramblings are that of a madman

IML Gear Cream!

Oh my, Descartes!

Fuck that dingo raping up hill landscaping fuck stick..
surf1.gif

surf1.gif

amen, his ramblings are that of a madman

If you're talking about this, then I take offensive.

In lieu of a warm hug, I swipe my index finger across the back of my scrotum, and smear the thin paste of boxer lint, dead skin, and sweat across my screen. Tis a pungent stew of masculinity and aquaphobia.

Back