• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cat People

iminurhed.jpg

banjokitteh.gif

Banjo-Cat.jpg

Real men love cats

I love my cats...one rescue from outdoors and one adoption from HS. They are like little brothers and the youngest one literally thinks he is a baby and tries to eat with his hands (paws).

Mostly Siamese mix (but heavy shouldered like a miniature mountain lion)and mostly persian mix (but face is not shortened like most persians).

I LOVE MY CATS. (and so do my kids).

IML Gear Cream!
I had a black cat years ago like the one in above video. He was a semi-reformed alley cat we picked up. For the most part, he was pretty mellow. But when he got pissed off, there was no half measures. He would attack nothing less than the intent to kill his opponent. Once he went off, it took hours for him to calm down.

I had a black cat years ago like the one in above video. He was a semi-reformed alley cat we picked up. For the most part, he was pretty mellow. But when he got pissed off, there was no half measures. He would attack nothing less than the intent to kill his opponent. Once he went off, it took hours for him to calm down.

Like this one?

YouTube Video

Sort of. Booger didn't yowl. He would just shoot full speed straight at what he wanted to kill like a rocket without any warning. Sometimes, the other cat/dog never seen him coming until it was too late. Once my cat was in the berserk mode, he would not back off like most cats and do the dominance stare at his opponent. He simply would not let up. The only way to break him off was to throw a bucket of water on him. When I did that, he actually turned and came after me a few times.

Sort of. Booger didn't yowl. He would just shoot full speed straight at what he wanted to kill like a rocket without any warning. Sometimes, the other cat/dog never seen him coming until it was too late. Once my cat was in the berserk mode, he would not back off like most cats and do the dominance stare at his opponent. He simply would not let up. The only way to break him off was to throw a bucket of water on him. When I did that, he actually turned and came after me a few times.

He was pissed that you named him booger bro! I'd be pissed at you too! That's almost as bad as a boy named Sue!

My poor cats. I have 2 indoor kitties - they are running around the house now looking for where all the cat fight noise came from. They lead pretty sheltered lives. Now I bet they are up all night looking for invading cats.

Back