• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sus + Dbol Cycle 1 stone in first week n half

Jermaine

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my first week into my cycle,

Im Doing:
1-4 Dbol 60Mg/ED
1-5 Sustanon 500MG/WEEK
5-10 Sustanon 600MG/week

Have clomid on hand for PCT/Gyno symptoms

Between my first and second week i put on 0.7 of a stone and now seem to be hovering aroun the 11.7st mark (Yes i deal in stones Lol)

Im just wondering if you have any advice or is this how this cycle usually goes or should i be constantly moving up in weight, Also i have a tiny bit of belly fat im worried that the constant eating will make this worse but up to now its gone down abit so...

This is my 3rd cycle done some before but none too serious but ey you learn from what you never did last time.

Any advice would be extreamly helpful and I am grateful to anyone who replies

mate, clomid aint meant to treat gyno thats nolva

you not running an AI ?

No Im not, If i see symptoms tho i have a constant supply of nolva too mate, any tips on putting on mass or?

nah sorry mate, I aint even started my first cycle yet, still waiting on some adex which is proving a bitch to find in the uk.
Im planning on running sustanon as well, which Ive got
thats an amazing gain in weight though in just 2 weeks

Yeh i thought it was a good gain just that its come to a holt which is the problem and kool, whats are you planning on running it at etc.?

I like sust @ 750-1000 deca@500 dbol@60 with hcg and AI and nov on hand savor pct clomid 100/10075/50

Wtf is a stone and how much do you weigh in lbs?

I'm gonna go with 750mg a week and 500mg in the last 2 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
1 stone = 6kg = 13 pounds

This is my first week into my cycle,

Im Doing:
1-4 Dbol 60Mg/ED
1-5 Sustanon 500MG/WEEK
5-10 Sustanon 600MG/week

Have clomid on hand for PCT/Gyno symptoms

Between my first and second week i put on 0.7 of a stone and now seem to be hovering aroun the 11.7st mark (Yes i deal in stones Lol)

Im just wondering if you have any advice or is this how this cycle usually goes or should i be constantly moving up in weight, Also i have a tiny bit of belly fat im worried that the constant eating will make this worse but up to now its gone down abit so...

This is my 3rd cycle done some before but none too serious but ey you learn from what you never did last time.

Any advice would be extreamly helpful and I am grateful to anyone who replies

first off, I've been at this stuff for well over 20 years. Your cycle should really hit in about the 3rd week. No need to increase any dose at this point. You are 1 week in. It takes about 3 weeks for things to take off. Although the hormones are active immediately upon administration it would appear there is some "alignment of the stars" or something that happens somewhere between 2-4 weeks in. A rapid weight gain that you have just had may be exuberance in your first cycle and result from increased calories in your diet. This will make you hold more water due to increased insulin, which makes your cells more receptive resulting in overall body water retention, and glycogen storage.

Thanks for the replies do you think maybe increase food intake i am eating often, but mainly when at work eating protien shakes etc I am 5'8

Back