• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Florida Congressman Vern Buchannan

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am disappointed the Obama Administration announced last week that it will work to overturn a tough new anti-illegal immigration law the State of Alabama enacted. This has become a regrettable pattern for the Obama White House.
Washington???s failure to pass strict new immigration laws has pushed states to act on their own, notably Arizona???s tough, no-nonsense law enacted last year. Alabama and other states have followed suit. Unfortunately, President Obama???s Justice Department has sought to negate these state laws in federal court.
If you want to read more about this latest development, the Reuters article below elaborates on the Justice Department???s efforts to prohibit states from taking action.
My position on this issue is crystal-clear: we need to vigorously enforce existing anti-illegal immigration laws; add personnel for the U.S. Border Patrol; and designate English as the official language of the United States.
We must also reject calls for amnesty for illegal immigrants. Amnesty was wrong in 1986 and it is still wrong in 2011.
Let me know what you think.
Vern
Obama administration appeals Alabama immigration law
Fri, Sep 30 2011
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Friday asked a federal appeals court to block Alabama's strict new anti-illegal immigration law after a federal judge allowed key portions to take effect.
U.S. District Judge Sharon Lovelace Blackburn earlier this week backed the law authorizing police to detain people suspected of being in the country illegally if they cannot produce proper documentation when stopped for any reason.
The judge also upheld a provision that permits the state to require public schools to determine the legal residency of children. Federal judges in other states have blocked similar state laws aimed at trying to stem illegal immigration.
The Justice Department filed an appeal with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, based in Atlanta, and also asked Blackburn to put her ruling on hold pending that appeal.
The administration argued that the U.S. Constitution made immigration a federal matter that "cannot be subject to a patchwork of state measures. Alabama thus has no authority to regulate in the area of immigration."
Several states have passed legislation to beef up laws to deter illegal immigrants, arguing that the Obama administration has not done enough to stop their flow into the country.
There are an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States.
Arizona adopted its own tough law but the Obama administration successfully sued to block it. Efforts to more broadly address illegal immigration in the U.S. Congress have gone nowhere.
Blackburn temporarily barred Alabama from making it a crime to knowingly transport or harbor an illegal immigrant or prohibiting illegal immigrants from attending its public colleges.
She also allowed provisions that bar illegal immigrants from commercial contracts with the state or local governments, applying for or renewing drivers' licenses and identification cards or seeking license plates.

eNewsletter: Washington Must Combat Illegal Immigration!

A black man, whose father is here illegally, wants to overturn an anti-immigration law that the country needs?

I just so fucking surprised.

A black man, whose father is here illegally, wants to overturn an anti-immigration law that the country needs?

I just so fucking surprised.

who do you think built your house?

this stuff is common sense, they are trying to get the parts where the schools have to verify residency overturned...this is what ICE is for educators are there to educate not enforce immigration laws.

Last edited:
who do you think built your house?

My house was built last September-December by white guys.

this stuff is common sense, they are trying to get the parts where the schools have to verify residency overturned...this is what ICE is for educators are there to educate not enforce immigration laws.

Common sense? The government is doing shit to stop the illegals, so the states have to. And common sense says that you don't give free eduction to people that are here illegally.

They only deserve a boot in the ass. Right the fuck out of the country.

The government is doing shit to stop the illegals, so the states have to.

only for the past 2.5 decades...sorry but I love to fuck with you about this stuff cause nothing is going to change. the illegals are here for many reasons and they are not going anywhere. all that money that they send back to Mexico ends up being used to buy US goods from US corps as the majority of manufacturing in Mexico is designed for export...this was set up by the mexican gov under the help of the US government decades ago.

only for the past 2.5 decades...sorry but I love to fuck with you about this stuff cause nothing is going to change. the illegals are here for many reasons and they are not going anywhere. all that money that they send back to Mexico ends up being used to buy US goods from US corps as the majority of manufacturing in Mexico is designed for export...this was set up by the mexican gov under the help of the US government decades ago.
But that's just it, things are changing. The states are working to protect themselves. It's Obama that's trying to stop it.

Those states that have seen the majority of damage from illegals have had enough. I applaud their efforts.

... nothing is going to change...

When our own federal government is actively trying to prevent that change you might be correct. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

When our own federal government is actively trying to prevent that change you might be correct. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

this is why we need to get all the lobbying out of DC...nothing changes until the money factor is removed from US politics...right now everything is about increasing the wealth of the bond and stock holders (of which the top 20% holds 90% of common stock). since the USD is being replaced as the sole reserve currency the days of the dollar hedge-money are ending for US capitalists it's like a big money grab right now.

Last edited:

header_deco.gif

When President Obama signed his massive health care reform into law, its title was “The Affordable Care Act.” In the 18 months since then, ObamaCare has delivered more expensive health care to workers and families, not less expensive health care.
The Kaiser Family Foundation just released a report announcing that annual health insurance premiums for family coverage have reached $15,073 in 2011 – a 9% increase over last year’s costs.
Under ObamaCare, health insurance coverage costs a family more money than a new car!
I support repealing ObamaCare and starting over with common-sense reforms that will make health insurance less expensive. For example, I support enacting medical malpractice reforms, which the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates would save $54 billion. If health insurance costs go down, health care will be more available to families.
How do you feel about the cost of ObamaCare?
Vern

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Whilst I do like to believe in ideas for fixing the country, I don't think kicking out illegals will solve anything. Basic high school economics of supply and demand. Our country demands cheap unskilled labor that can be paid less than minimum wage to do dirty jobs, so it will come. And in any case, I'm past believing politicians can fix our problems.

I'm not a democrat at all - I'm an independent moderate. My costs have actually gone down under "Obamacare," and younger family members of mine who have graduated college with useful degrees (engineering, biology) who are jobless because of the economy can stay under their parents' plan, so they can still have insurance. Everyone in our family (and extended) is middle class by the way, so there's some food for thought.

IML Gear Cream!
Whilst I do like to believe in ideas for fixing the country, I don't think kicking out illegals will solve anything.

It "won't solve anything" only if you ignore facts:

1. $11 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens. FAIR: : Immigration and Welfare

2. $2.2 billion dollars are spent each year on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies

3. $2.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Center for Immigration Studies

4. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! CNN.com - Transcripts

5. $17 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars PER DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 bill ion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. CNN.com - Transcripts

9. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime probl em in the US. CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year 2005, there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.Redirecting...

12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.& nbsp; National Policy Institute - Publications

13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!" http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping $338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!

illegal immigrants are the low skilled labor workforce of the future and they are serving their purpose now by helping to turn many at the bottom of the income ladder against others. while those at the top of the income ladder rape the country and it's citizens.

I suggest that everyone read the book by George Friedman - The Next 100 Years. it should be available for download for free on the Internet by now. It's a long read well over 100 pages but it is chocked full of info about the past, present and future of the US.

It "won't solve anything" only if you ignore facts:

All that money you just posted is going into someone's pockets and for that reason alone illegal immigration is here to stay....

:banned: Delete me from this page. I signed up by accident. If you need a reason well.. Fuck you, Fuck your momma, Fuck any racist ass pricks who don't like obama, just like a Fuckin honkey to blame everything on the Fuckin black guy.... Hope that was enough :shooter: :owned: :banned:

mine was built by legal mexicans that never finish high school here in Az...on a sidde note man there is a ton of them :coffee:

:banned: Delete me from this page. I signed up by accident. If you need a reason well.. Fuck you, Fuck your momma, Fuck any racist ass pricks who don't like obama, just like a Fuckin honkey to blame everything on the Fuckin black guy.... Hope that was enough :shooter: :owned: :banned:

Nope, we're gonna keep you here forever and ever. 'cause every family needs a retarted little faggot to kick around at the dinner table. :nanar:

:coffee:

Back