• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

naps packs allegedly arriving

IML Gear Cream!
i have been reading about motherfuckers getting their shit ALL day at work. when i got home, there was a chinese restaurant menu stuck in the "flag thing" on the side of my mail box. i knew my GF hadn't checked the mail because she would have gotten that shit. anyway, i opened the mailbox and there was a bunch of shit stuffed in there. i looked in and saw a rather large envelope/package. i paused, said a little prayer, and grabbed it. i knew it didn't look like most of the naps packs i've gotten before, but for a second, i convinced myself it was IT.

it wasn't. it was some bullshit for my girl. i was mad and just stuffed it all back in the box. i didn't even bring it in, LOL.

whatever. atleast i'm excited about checking the mail again. . .

Dude u got me rollin in the fuckin floor laughin.. If your like me you went in and bitched at your girl about why the fuck she hadn't already checked the mail!!

Or it could be that packs are arriving like we said they would. But that wouldn't leave anything for you fucking crybabies to bitch about so in your minds it can't be true.

bro I got a question for you...do you think people shouldn't be bitching about this? I have personally in my fourth month waiting. I know you are sick of people complaining, but people spend their hard earned money expecting companies that have "been around a long time" to come through when they say they will. And I don't care if it is an illegal transaction or not...people need to stick to their word. Period!! Maybe show a litttle sensitivity...

bro I got a question for you...do you think people shouldn't be bitching about this? I have personally in my fourth month waiting. I know you are sick of people complaining, but people spend their hard earned money expecting companies that have "been around a long time" to come through when they say they will. And I don't care if it is an illegal transaction or not...people need to stick to their word. Period!! Maybe show a litttle sensitivity...
maybe you need to take a walk or something or lower your tren dose. We all get hyped up and lose our cool. If you guys can bitch then so can we since we are not naps and some of the shit we have taken from many people goes beyond just waiting a long time for your illegal products.

all packs will arrive as you can see they are starting to now, soon we can all go back to getting swole and being nice to each other :kissu:

maybe you need to take a walk or something or lower your tren dose. We all get hyped up and lose our cool. If you guys can bitch then so can we since we are not naps and some of the shit we have taken from many people goes beyond just waiting a long time for your illegal products.

all packs will arrive as you can see they are starting to now, soon we can all go back to getting swole and being nice to each other :kissu:

dude, if he had his tren, etc., he would probably be in a better mood.

lol.

I know with 100% certainty that packs are arriving, mine did today!!!
Anabolic thats great to hear bro bet you were so happy and surprised. ha ha great day!
i have been reading about motherfuckers getting their shit ALL day at work. when i got home, there was a chinese restaurant menu stuck in the "flag thing" on the side of my mail box. i knew my GF hadn't checked the mail because she would have gotten that shit. anyway, i opened the mailbox and there was a bunch of shit stuffed in there. i looked in and saw a rather large envelope/package. i paused, said a little prayer, and grabbed it. i knew it didn't look like most of the naps packs i've gotten before, but for a second, i convinced myself it was IT.

it wasn't. it was some bullshit for my girl. i was mad and just stuffed it all back in the box. i didn't even bring it in, LOL.

whatever. atleast i'm excited about checking the mail again. . .
bro you had me rolling especially you were so pissed it wasnt for you so u didnt bring mail in...fuck it- lol

No one has or will be forgotten Bro, you, klc9100, test freak, Standard Donkey, all you guys waiting will get your packs and hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Just keep staying positive, my pack was a surprise today but damn it was exciting.
NICE Bro, cant wait. Never used drugs accept sports peformance enhancers but i imagine this is how a crack addict feels..lol Cant wait to recieve, cut open pack, and immediatlly injecting and swallowing GP gear and grow like a weed. Gonna be a great fucking day.

bro, I don't need to take a walk or lower anything. Not yelling...just saying people have a right to wonder where there products are. And for the record, our illegal products...pretty sure you get paid by such a company that sells said illegal products. Right? Just saying...

Back