• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would like to place an order with Naps

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive ordered successfully from them in the past three times but that was before all of these shipping issues ive been reading about. Could anybody give me any sort of guestimate at how long it would take me to get my gear if I were to place an order right now? Because my understandiing is that things are improving yes?

Please give it 2 more weeks, these are slowly being released from a postal hub

It could take anywhere from 12 days to 6 months. But definitely somewhere in-between there.

Ive ordered successfully from them in the past three times but that was before all of these shipping issues ive been reading about. Could anybody give me any sort of guestimate at how long it would take me to get my gear if I were to place an order right now? Because my understandiing is that things are improving yes?

Their GP gear, which is their best line of products, probably won't be available for order until about another few weeks, because they're busy catching up on old orders with the shipping issue (they've started arriving now).

They have a bunch of new non-GP stuff like Gen-Shi, not sure how long that would take.

Their GP gear, which is their best line of products, probably won't be available for order until about another few weeks, because they're busy catching up on old orders with the shipping issue (they've started arriving now).

They have a bunch of new non-GP stuff like Gen-Shi, not sure how long that would take.

We will soon find out, I have a Genshi order placed.

sure lots of people are.im kinda curious myself,even though ill wait out gp anyways

I would have preferred to wait it out also, but I'm cruising and my test is about to run out in the next few weeks, so last Friday was the cut off date that I had to order something to tide me over until GP opened again.

I should have been on cycle months ago but alas these things happen and I'm lucky I have friends that have gifted me some test to plod along with.

I would have preferred to wait it out also, but I'm cruising and my test is about to run out in the next few weeks, so last Friday was the cut off date that I had to order something to tide me over until GP opened again.

I should have been on cycle months ago but alas these things happen and I'm lucky I have friends that have gifted me some test to plod along with.

understandable bro..gp should be soon hopefully

Back