• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Melanotan II

rezkon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all as i know nothing about anything that is injected into body's i would like to learn some stuff as im young i dont want to do them yet but id rather have all the info when im around 21-25 to make a choice if i am going to get on some atm im questioning Melanotan II
any info or that would be great as i know...NOTHING about roids,injection things, anything.

you knwo it is for tanning right bro?

You live in Australia. It's spring and heading into summer there. Why the hell do you wanna affect your body's chemical balance to try to develop a tan when you can just walk outside and chill in the sun for a while?

You live in Australia. It's spring and heading into summer there. Why the hell do you wanna affect your body's chemical balance to try to develop a tan when you can just walk outside and chill in the sun for a while?

This is true, the state the OP lives in though does get a shit load of rain, I just got back from there and there was not much sun at all.

But yes in summer it is easy to tan here, I go out for 15 minutes or not even and I go tan people think Im italian and Im far from it lol.

I am a very fair skinned person. And melanotan is a godsend. I still need to go out and get some sun but now I get a nice tan. Whereas before I would burn then turn back to white then burn again. Love the stuff.

Thanks all in aus and I live in Melbourne FKN worst weather not kidding it will rain heavy as for a hour then be hot as hell and na just found it kinda of odd :/ will just get normal tan progressively

Back