• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help on Next Cycle.

ABSolut

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
500-600mg Test C/E 12 weeks
500mg Tren E 12 weeks

I'm thinking of throwing in an oral and maybe a transdermal.

Epi-Strong looks good, but I'm currently on Accutane. Would using AI Life Support + Liv52 be good enough to protect my liver from Epi and Accutane?

As for the transdermal. Trenazone or 5aOHP?

I'm shooting for some dry gains and losing some fat.

Please post the following and then you will get more help:

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

500-600mg Test C/E 12 weeks
500mg Tren E 12 weeks

I'm thinking of throwing in an oral and maybe a transdermal.

Epi-Strong looks good, but I'm currently on Accutane. Would using AI Life Support + Liv52 be good enough to protect my liver from Epi and Accutane?

As for the transdermal. Trenazone or 5aOHP?

I'm shooting for some dry gains and losing some fat.

Is this your first time using tren? Epi and Accutane may be okay, with liv support, but I dont recommend using any orals along side an accutane regiment.

Please post the following and then you will get more help:

1) Age
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat
3) Years of Consistant Training experience
4) Previous Cycle experience
5) Training routine and Diet
6) Cycle Goals

Yes and this information would be helpful.

Sorry Victor.

1) Age - 29

2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 170-175lbs. I wanna say 12%-14%. Not sure.

3) Years of Consistant Training experience - 5 years.

4) Previous Cycle experience - First cycle was just Test C @ 400mg/week, second cycle was Test C and Tren E both at 500mg/week

5) Training routine and Diet - 3-4 days a week. Legs, push, pull. Maybe will increase during cycle. Depending on work. Diet will be high protein, moderate carbs and moderate/low fat. As much veggies as I can.

6) Cycle Goals - Gain some strength, not too concerened about size. Dry gains would be nice. I would like to take the BF% down though. A recomp I guess.

Last edited:
Ordered Epi-Strong today. Very excited about it since I read alot of good things about it. Also got some AI Cycle Support. Already have Anastrozol handy. On TRT so will not be needing PCT.

Back