• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Madmans "Trained Killer" Audition

"I hope you like pain":roflmao:
We do madmann, we do like pain.

i hear he killed 7 with one blow :coffee:

i hear he killed 7 with one blow :coffee:

LOL, he's probably in his basement wearing his Rex Kwon Do outfit looking at the mirror saying, "you wanna see tough?! I'll show you tough!!"

When you say "blow" I'm assuming you mean he killed seven with one blowjob?

I wasn't aware you could die from an orally transferred yeast infection.:homo::blowjob:

"I hope you like pain":roflmao:
We do madmann, we do like pain.

That's obvious when you try so hard to think and then post textual garbage after convincing yourself it was actually any good and worth being remembered.

school's out

LOL, he's probably in his basement wearing his Rex Kwon Do outfit looking at the mirror saying, "you wanna see tough?! I'll show you tough!!"

Simple awful, you are indeed better off just using coffee drink and backroll laughing smilies.

Almost feel a little bad for the homos and their female friends who immensely supported you financially and sexually.

Someone who needs a visit from a lethal hitman:

Zapdork said:
If you and I were in prison you would be my bitch and I'd whore you out to some big black bucks.

Its obvious you love to play the superhero taking on the bad guy (me)

Its obvious you get a hard-on from seeking my attention.

Its obvious you get aroused when you actually get it.

Its obvious I don't swing that way, you geeky fucktard priss-boy.

So its time you find other methods of pleasuring yourself ASAP.

IML Gear Cream!
Someone who needs a visit from a lethal hitman:

Its obvious you love to play the superhero taking on the bad guy (me)

Its obvious you get a hard-on from seeking my attention.

Its obvious you get aroused when you actually get it.

Its obvious I don't swing that way, you geeky fucktard priss-boy.

So its time you find other methods of pleasuring yourself ASAP.

Who needs the attention? You're the fat bloated pussy who is intimidated by all the big strong people at the gym so you stay at home hiding out in your mom's basement flailing away at a keyboard like a monkey fucking a football hoping your mom will come down and use a Butt-out tool on your ass so you can get some relief from your sexual frustration from not having a father figure in your life.

Who needs the attention?

Obviously you do Captain Clueless.

You can't go a fucking day without engaging or responding to my posts.
I run you off but then you crawl back to be stomped @ again like the common cockroach.

in your mom's basement flailing away at a keyboard like a monkey fucking a football hoping your mom will come down and use a Butt-out tool on your ass so you can get some relief from your sexual frustration from not having a father figure in your life.

Really? Did you truly believe it was a good idea to type that and not bother to fix or delete it?

Even Chevy Chase wouldn't laugh @ such moronic and utterly unwitty shit, which is a trend for you.
That hitman is taking his sweet time checking you off his list, way too much time in fact.
I guess a better chance of you slipping, falling, and breaking your neck is what I have to hope for @ this point.

Who needs the attention? You're the fat bloated pussy who is intimidated by all the big strong people at the gym so you stay at home hiding out in your mom's basement flailing away at a keyboard like a monkey fucking a football hoping your mom will come down and use a Butt-out tool on your ass so you can get some relief from your sexual frustration from not having a father figure in your life.

ahahahahahahahahahahahah:roflmao:hahahahaha

Obviously you do Captain Clueless.

You can't go a fucking day without engaging or responding to my posts.
I run you off but then you crawl back to be stomped @ again like the common cockroach.

Really? Did you truly believe it was a good idea to type that and not bother to fix or delete it?

Even Chevy Chase wouldn't laugh @ such moronic and utterly unwitty shit, which is a trend for you.
That hitman is taking his sweet time checking you off his list, way too much time in fact.
I guess a better chance of you slipping, falling, and breaking your neck is what I have to hope for @ this point.

You run people off? :roflmao:

A hitman? You too much of a pussy to do it yourself? Aren't you a trained killer? :roflmao:

Can someone please give me a backrub, and Madman are you available for a hit? Got someone in mind…..

You run people off? :roflmao:

A hitman? You too much of a pussy to do it yourself? Aren't you a trained killer? :roflmao:

You're not worth my time. Only someone desperate for $$$ would take the job.

You're not worth my time. Only someone desperate for $$$ would take the job.

Who are you this week? The Punisher? Dare Devil? You're a fucking joke. Not even a good joke.

Back